Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ireport.cnn.com: Dd the White House Know about Lockerbie Bombers release?

Thiebear

Good job Bang! Now go after the whole "Cowboys fan" thing. Maybe you can get some movement towards more rational thought there too! :)

:ols:

I doubt all of us together can make any headway there.

Anyway, hijack over. Sorry' y'all.

~Bang

BTW.....I havent told you guys what drew me here in the 1st place. Its a compliment really.........You guys have bar none, the best off topic board on the net when it comes to sports message boards. REALLY good stuff in here, lots of action too. Im about as die hard of a Cowboys fan as you can get, but sometimes I NEED MORE ya know...LOL I feel like that commercial about finally "REACHING THE END OF THE INTERNET" With the net being such a wealth of information I feel like there is NOT ONE MORE cowboys factoid I can possibly learn, I know it all...LOL Btw...In a way I kind of miss the pre internet days, the excitement there was just to hear any little scrap of info on your favorite team on t.v. Really added to the anticipation. Lastly.....when it comes to football, Im actually quite good, will give you the STRAIGHT no nonsense poop without horsing around too much.

You guys have bar none, the best off topic board on the net when it comes to sports message boards.

That's certainly true. I think I've made like 10 posts in the Stadium (though i read it often) the entire time I've been here. If posts in the Tailgate hadn't counted for my first few years, I'd still have the cheerleader avatar. :ols:

That's certainly true. I think I've made like 10 posts in the Stadium (though i read it often) the entire time I've been here. If posts in the Tailgate hadn't counted for my first few years, I'd still have the cheerleader avatar. :ols:

Actually Ive followed this board for a few years now, the off topic board. Interesting stuff. I know you from stock market thread......"The TOP APPEARS TO BE IN"....LOL

Archived