Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

NCAA 2011 Question

adamyesme1111

I hear everyone talking about changing the gameplan (like from agressive to conservative in certain aspects like in NCAA 2010), but I have NO idea where to do it anymore!

How do you change the gameplan? I am getting so sick of my recievers dropping the ball because they are starting to run already.

Edit: God I feel like an idiot...Ive been looking ALL over for it and I finally find it when I start a new thread to ask the question...That is my luck lol

Please disregard question (By the way, I searched for NCAA 2011 threads and the only one I could find was online dynasty signup threads so I figured Id ask in a different thread)

Sorry guys

Does anyone else feel like this game is a little easier than in years past?

I'm a much better defensive player than offensive, my passing game is usually pretty average. But I'm able to light up a lot of teams in the Dynasty mode, and I'm playing on Heisman, not the easy difficulty levels. I guess the new "locomotion" engine and all that kind of stuff helps truly make the FSU offense as good as it is in real life, but I didn't think it would impact the game this much.

I'd say it's definitely the best NCAA game they've put out in a long time though.

Archived