Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

I am selling two UL tickets to the Colts game on SNF

graffjd

I do do a lot of traveling, I grew up in Montgomery county and live in Boston. I travel to a different city each week for work as a project manager so I cant go to the Monday night or the Sunday night games. No i did not mean 150 for both either. Thanks for the well wishes though.

$150 each for row 18 in the upper level?!? maybe and that's a BIG maybe, for the pukes game but no way anyone pays that on ES for the other games.

I'm not busting your balls (well maybe a little). I'm speaking from STH experience and as a member of ES. The folks that buy tickets around here are looking for the friend to friend deal. We have lots of folks that offer up some really good deals on here. Not to mention that the night games almost always have a ton of tickets on the open market from people in situations just like you.

Good Luck though.....

Maybe he didn't see the guidelines...

Please Respect Your Fellow Members

...Please try to post "friend prices" as we all try to regard each other on this site as friends, and using the free advertising that this forum offers to profit at your fellow member's expense is greatly frowned upon by the membership. ...

...or maybe he just doesn't care...

Archived