Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Forehead Hates: Spaceman Spiff

Forehead

I mean seriously, what a jerk. It's not enough that in his real life, Calvin is a miserable little SOB who imagines a stuffed tiger is real, disobeys his parents, and is a terror to his babysitter. No, then he has to go off into the land of make believe and pretend to be this jackass.

SpacemanSpiff.gif

What a load of garbage. Spaceman Spiff blows. Someone's father out to take off their belt and teach a few lessons about respect and real life. Eff you Spaceman Spiff!

*Absolutely couldn't resist, based on the front page. For similar fun, go here to learn about how to get rid of annoying foot fungus.*

Umm...This is not how our other roasting threads seemed to go. But good luck with it.

It's not meant to be a roast, it's meant to be an obvious joke. Though I didn't want the Toe Jam one bumped, I only included the link to show that there was a fun precendent for this sort of thread. I'm glad that one got locked.

It's not meant to be a roast, it's meant to be an obvious joke. Though I didn't want the Toe Jam one bumped, I only included the link to show that there was a fun precendent for this sort of thread. I'm glad that one got locked.

I just saw that thread a few minutes ago and it was bumped but not locked.

I knew it was a joke (same as the TJ thread).

The reason Spiff is a little off is because he flies around in a red saucer instead of a burgundy one.

Well hey, as long as this joke is bombing worse than a Pauly Shore standup routine, I'll take this opportunity to thank you KH, for that ShoeDazzle thing. My wife loves it, and it only costs me $40 a month. Good recommendation.

Well hey, as long as this joke is bombing worse than a Pauly Shore standup routine, I'll take this opportunity to thank you KH, for that ShoeDazzle thing. My wife loves it, and it only costs me $40 a month. Good recommendation.

haha. Glad you/she enjoys it. I don't mind the 40 bucks and the good part is some months she doesn't feel like she needs shoes. A lot cheaper than 200 bucks a month.

She has found other sites now that sell purses along with another shoe site. I have to curb this shopping frenzy. Just when I thought I got out of the woods.

:doh:

Thanks and if your wife is interested in the other sites, I will ask my girl when she gets back from the mall.

haha. Glad you/she enjoys it. I don't mind the 40 bucks and the good part is some months she doesn't feel like she needs shoes. A lot cheaper than 200 bucks a month.

She has found other sites now that sell purses along with another shoe site. I have to curb this shopping frenzy. Just when I thought I got out of the woods.

:doh:

Thanks and if your wife is interested in the other sites, I will ask my girl when she gets back from the mall.

You can tell me about the sites...I'm not sure I want her going nuts over more things. I might hold them in reserve for birthdays/christmases, etc.

Archived