Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Om Field: Haynesworth - An Ill Wind Blows Away

Om

There's the spirit, gents.

Of course, if the defense w/o AH actually doesn't suck---or even turns out to be pretty good---we'll be sure to ask you two Debbie Downer's what went wrong. :cool:

There's the spirit, gents.

Of course, if the defense w/o AH actually doesn't suck---or even turns out to be pretty good---we'll be sure to ask you two Debbie Downer's what went wrong. :cool:

And you can be sure they'll come up with something!

Mr. Hayensworth would you please be so kind as to EARN your paycheck. Nose tackle might be your best skill yet!!! The redskins are going to the Superbowl whether you like it or not!!! Stop being a broad and earn your money. We are burgandy and gold. Lets do this champ! Earn your money!!!!!

Never was a fan of this ridiculous contract to begin with. Dan Snyder has become the Al Davis of the NFC by allowing himself to be duped by Haynesworth.

I would make an example out of him, basically ending his career for taking 21 million dollars from me in April. I would keep him on the roster until the day his next payment is due, then I would say "Thanks for nothing with all that money I paid you, Albert. Now you may leave, your services are no longer desired".

Albert isn't making himself very marketable for a trade; his selfishness and greed are obvious. Quite the diva. Soon his only friend will be JaMarcus Russell.

Archived