Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Projector Screen Help Needed

hockeysc23

Hey,

Don't know if my quest is possible but I am trying to find a HD (16:9) screen for my brother's home theater for his birthday.

I don't know too much about projector screens but ideally I'd like to stay under $300 if possible. And from my quick searching they varied greatly in price from a couple hundred up to thousands.

I don't mind if it's a fixed size or a manual pull down and pull up and his current setup is 120" width.

Any suggestions or links?

I haven't purchased anything for my home theater for several years (though I have just started to get the upgrade itch looking at Panasonic's new AE4000 projector which is under $2000 :drooley:<- this is appropriate now :)), but when I did, the absolute best source anywhere was AVS Forum.

This is the subforum you are looking for.

I was actually just browsing it (thinking about going up in screen size too), and it appears to be just as good as it ever was.

Hey,

Don't know if my quest is possible but I am trying to find a HD (16:9) screen for my brother's home theater for his birthday.

I don't know too much about projector screens but ideally I'd like to stay under $300 if possible. And from my quick searching they varied greatly in price from a couple hundred up to thousands.

I don't mind if it's a fixed size or a manual pull down and pull up and his current setup is 120" width.

Any suggestions or links?

Check this website out I think you can find what you are looking for in here.

http://www.htdepot.com/

Archived