Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Fun with the Roster

Veretax

And I know a lot of people still hold a candle for Brennan, but I have a feeling he's gone. He's dead weight.

I feel the same about brennan too, unless he surprises us in camp, but still who do we replace him with? I'm not seeing a ton of options right now. I feel it would be foolish not to have at least 3 QBs on the roster.

I feel the same about brennan too, unless he surprises us in camp, but still who do we replace him with? I'm not seeing a ton of options right now. I feel it would be foolish not to have at least 3 QBs on the roster.

A lot of teams only carry 2 QBs now. Maybe we will look at some of the UDFA QBs also.

Well, that was during the draft. Most teams would rather take their shots for the most part as trade and lose out. The time to make some of those trades will get better as people go down in training camp around the league.

Well, that was during the draft. Most teams would rather take their shots for the most part as trade and lose out. The time to make some of those trades will get better as people go down in training camp around the league.

I'm just saying I wouldnt count on it. And honestly even if the climate was better for it, guys like Carter and Jarmon dont have that much value.Carter is on the downside of his career (not that he cant still play) and Jarmon hasnt really proven anything yet.

QB - McNabb - Grossman - Brennan

RB - Portis - Johnson - Parker

FB - Sellers - Morris

WR - Moss - Thomas - Kelly - Mitchell - ???

TE - Cooley - Davis - Ryan

OL - T. Williams - Dockery - Rabach - M. Williams - Hicks - Heyer - Lichtensteiger - Capers - Montgomery

DL - Carter - Daniels - Jarmon - Golston - Haynesworth - Montgomery - Green - Carriker - Kemoeatu

LB - Blades - Fletcher - Henson - McIntosh - Orakpo - Wilson - Riley

CB - Barnes - Hall - Rogers - Tryon - Buchanon

S - Landry - Moore - Horton - Doughty

LS - Sundberg

P - Bidwell

K - Gano

I really have no idea right now who makes the 5th WR. Id still not be shocked to see another vet added.

I really have no idea right now who makes the 5th WR. Id still not be shocked to see another vet added.

Bruce Allen said in his press conference that Terrance Austin could be our starting kick/punt returner this year. I think that alone should be enough to project him as the front runner for the 5th WR spot.

Bruce Allen said in his press conference that Terrance Austin could be our starting kick/punt returner this year. I think that alone should be enough to project him as the front runner for the 5th WR spot.

That's not really Allen's call to make, but of course he'd say that after having just drafted the guy. We'll see. Hard to predict the roster in April.

Hmm I thought he was a guard. This makes more sense and I probably would take him over Williams at the moment.

ya he can play center and guard (played both in college)... i think hes a good fit for the zone blocking system considering shanny drafted him

1 McNabb, Donovan QB

2 Grossman, Rex QB

3 Brennan, Colt QB

4 Williams, Trent OT

5 Heyer, Stephon OT

6 Capers, Selvish OT

7 Dockery, Derrick G

8 Hicks, Artis G

9 Rinehart, Chad G/T

10 Williams, Mike G/T

11 Rabach, Casey C

12 Williams, Edwin C

13 Portis, Clinton RB

14 Johnson, Larry RB

15 Parker, Willie RB

16 Sellers, Mike FB

17 Morris, Dennis TE

18 Cooley, Chris TE

19 Davis, Fred TE

20 Moss, Santana WR

21 Thomas, Devin WR

22 Kelly, Malcolm WR

23 Mitchell, Marko WR

24 Austin, Terrence WR

25 Bidwell, Josh P

26 Sundberg, Nick LS

27 Gano, Graham K

28 Golston, Kedric DT

29 Haynesworth, Albert DT

30 Carriker, Adam DE

31 Daniels, Phillip DE

32 Bryant, Anthony NT

33 Green, Howard NT

34 Kemoeatu, Maake NT

35 Alexander, Lorenzo LB

36 Blades, H.B. LB

37 Carter, Andre LB

38 Fletcher, London LB

39 Jarmon, Jeremy LB

40 McIntosh, Rocky LB

41 Orakpo, Brian LB

42 Barnes, Kevin CB

43 Buchanon, Phillip CB

44 Hall, DeAngelo CB

45 Rogers, Carlos CB

46 Tryon, Justin CB

47 Doughty, Reed S

48 Horton, Chris S

49 Landry, LaRon S

50 Moore, Kareem S

---------------

Paloff roster? With Shannahan hopefully.

That's not really Allen's call to make, but of course he'd say that after having just drafted the guy. We'll see. Hard to predict the roster in April.

Well sure but its just kinda weird to not even make a guess when we just drafted a guy.... I'd say Austin has a better chance of contributing to the team this year than say, Capers.

Archived