Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Champ signs for 20 mill

jbooma

Originally posted by MAP16

The game came out three days ago, and you're already in week 8??? Dude, go outside, run around, get some exercise. it's ok, that big bright thing in the sky, I know it hurts your eyes, but you'll get used to it.

actually I got it yesterday was so bored from this conference

and played about 6 hours, the game is faster now has a new thing called acelerated time under settings, before you get to the line of scrimmage it runs of 10 seconds of the game clock very fast. It does this untill each 2 minute warnings.

The game is sick though, Lavar picks everything off. You can put his name and jersey number in it :) You can also give him and afro or dreads. I signed Smoot long term as well.

Originally posted by gridironmike

Thats just one more on the way to 2000 posts, his goal before the season starts....isn't that right jbooma??

Yep you got it. I see we have some new people on board here that can't take a joke :(

Originally posted by TLusby

Yank this guy's memebership! That's BS to post crap!

When you get off the bench and become a member here for a while then you might be able to give threats. If you don't have a sense of humor then there is no hope for you on this board :(

Archived