Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Lincoln Financial Field AKA THE LINC

Chief skin

As long as the city doesn't do maintenance and cleanup, the place will stay nice. Even after visits from the Eagles faithful. :)

Anyway, a new atmosphere usually leads to more pride in the facilities. If it doesn't, there's always the hanging judge in the basement. :D

There is an article in Popular Science on the stadium and it is crazy.

60% of the seats are in the Lower Bowl and 2/3s of the seats have a sideline view. That is crazy.

Also the staduim is pimped out for all the dumb gadgets you want. It has the capabilty to send real time stats to fans phones and pdas in the stadium.

Originally posted by BodyBagGame

Hey, we're actually pretty nice! As long as you don't eat a cheesesteak like John Kerry...

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/articles/A51517-2003Aug12.html

Ok. I am sure I am not the first to tell you that the Eagles LOST to the Redskins in the playoffs the year the "Body Bag Game" occured.

LOST. PLAYOFFS. You LOST to the SKINS in the PLAYOFFS that year for retribution. (see... http://home.earthlink.net/~ob1gui/nflsbar/nflply90.htm)

There. I feel much better. Now we can all proceed as normal.

Ok. I am sure I am not the first to tell you that the Eagles LOST to the Redskins in the playoffs the year the "Body Bag Game" occured.

Yeah, I was at that game, and for the record Ben Smith's fumble shouldn't have been called back!:pint:

Would you rather I call myself '37-7' or 'Spurrier'sfirstloss?' I like the more recent history between our two teams as well....

Originally posted by BodyBagGame

Yeah, I was at that game, and for the record Ben Smith's fumble shouldn't have been called back!:pint:

Would you rather I call myself '37-7' or 'Spurrier'sfirstloss?' I like the more recent history between our two teams as well....

Bring it while you can... :rolleyes:

Oh... and 'Buc you'...:laugh: ;)

Originally posted by Blazers21

As long as the city doesn't do maintenance and cleanup, the place will stay nice. Even after visits from the Eagles faithful. :)

Anyway, a new atmosphere usually leads to more pride in the facilities. If it doesn't, there's always the hanging judge in the basement. :D

I love how Philly only has 28 handicap parking spaces and 5 of them are unmarked?!?!?! TYPICAL philly for you

By the way, you need at least 200 of them :laugh:

:eaglesuck

Guest SkinsHokie Fan

I was at the Man U- Barca game a few weeks ago and the Linc is NOT loud. I explained it in another thread that the noise just escapes out of there. Very cool stadium but the home field advantage they enjoyed at the Vet wont carry over.

Originally posted by SkinsHokie Fan

I was at the Man U- Barca game a few weeks ago and the Linc is NOT loud. I explained it in another thread that the noise just escapes out of there. Very cool stadium but the home field advantage they enjoyed at the Vet wont carry over.

I think it depends on where your sitting. Reporters at the game said it was louder than the Vet. It's also been pointed out that in the endzones, the noise will leave the stadium, since it's open-ended. On the sideline, that's not the case. Let's get the Monday Nighter vs. TB over with before any judgements are made on the stadium's loudness.

And MikeB, I was at the game as well. Byner fumbled. Clearly. But that's all in the past now. Buddy could never get a team prepared for the playoffs as a head coach. His record proves it.

Archived