Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Where can I stream 106.7 The Fan overseas?

SkinsGuru

Sorry if this is the wrong forum, wasn't sure which one to post this in. I'm currently overseas and apparently CBS, AOL, and Yahoo Radio stations are no longer streamed outside of the U.S. as of a few days ago. Needless to say, I find this extremely infuriating. I've tried numerous streams I found via Google and they've all been taken down. Anyone have a viable solution?

Perhaps enjoy the country that you're in especially considering not much is happening in Redskin-land anyways?

Pre draft is the nearly the most boring, uninteresting, and worthless time for a Redskins fan. It is narrowly beaten by post-draft.

I should have explained the situation more clearly. When I click 'Listen Live', it tells me CBS Radio Stations (including 106.7 WJFK) are no longer available outside of the United States and it 'invites' me to join Last.fm. If you're within American borders, it'll work of course.

All the other online streams for 106.7 (third party sites) give me this 'geographic block' message explaining the same thing, that all CBS, Yahoo, and AOL radio stations (which encompasses a huge number of U.S. radio stations) can no longer be streamed outside of the country, and again invites me to join Last.fm (which does not have any 106.7 streams).

Basically, I need a stream that works outside of the U.S. Hope this makes better sense.

I should have explained the situation more clearly. When I click 'Listen Live', it tells me CBS Radio Stations (including 106.7 WJFK) are no longer available outside of the United States and it 'invites' me to join Last.fm. If you're within American borders, it'll work of course.

All the other online streams for 106.7 (third party sites) give me this 'geographic block' message explaining the same thing, that all CBS, Yahoo, and AOL radio stations (which encompasses a huge number of U.S. radio stations) can no longer be streamed outside of the country, and again invites me to join Last.fm (which does not have any 106.7 streams).

Basically, I need a stream that works outside of the U.S. Hope this makes better sense.

Blast! This is probably an evil plot by Jerruh to make sure we are blocked overseas!

Sorry I couldn't help. Where are you if you don't mind my asking?

I'm in the UK and I can get access to 106.7 via iTunes. Its listed under the Radio button and the Sports genre. I just tried it and I got through fine.

Archived