Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Arrington, the anti- Shar Pordanesh

@DCGoldPants

"All I can do is apologize to the people of Washington, D.C.," said linebacker LaVar Arrington, one of three defensive players injured in the game. "I just apologize that we're not representing our city better than we are. Somehow, someday, we have to decide to get this thing on track.

I never heard Shar apologize....or even Brad now that I think of it.

Even George was said to have apologized to the team and to ask for one more go to right things. At this point, I'm in favor of two things. Either give him that final chance, which is my first choice, or, cut him, IR him or otherwise get rid of him, and go with Banks. I do not want to keep him around and go with Banks. Either you give the guy the chance he's asked for, or, you make a powerful point and focus the blame of the opening two losses on him.

------------------

Doom is in the box.

I guess we give him one more shot because in no was this all his fault. Don't get me wrong, I was never happy with him to begin with,even though after meeting him at camp I have a whole new perspective on him as a person but as our qb he needs to go, but he must not shoulder all the blame.

Did Jeff trip Alexander when he was wide open over the middle, no did he let the pass hit him square in the numbers as westbrook did near the end of the 4th quarter, and then watch it bounce out of bounds, no. did he make some stupid mistakes of course and he has not play even bad, but worse than bad, but it is still not all his blame to shoulder. We should have gone after Dilfer, I think this offense would have suited him well, but who knows.

I think TIm Couch would fit this offense well.

I have no idea what Grahams style will be but hopefully he can fit in better, but I doubt it.

Hail Skins

Originally posted by NavyDave:

. . .its gonna get ugly before it gets pretty

Never were truer words spoken.

------------------

"Loosen up, Sandy baby. You're just too damn tight!" - John Riggins to Supreme Court Justice Sandra Day O'Connor

----------------------

"I fear we've awakened a sleeping giant, and filled him with a terrible resolve."

- Japanese Imperial Admiral Yamamoto, after hearing that the Japanese declaration of war failed to reach the U.S. government before the attack upon Pearl Harbor

Archived