Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

M. Shanahan Calling plays?

nebster21

I tried the search and it did not work. So from what I read Mike Shanahan is not going to be calling plays. Why are we not giving him the same grief that we gave Zorn when his play calling abilities were taken away?

Have you been paying attention this past year?

We have a very established person at the helm calling plays in Kyle Shanahan, watch the Texans offense and you'll get a taste of what he can do. Best thing is he's still so young too, so he'll get even better at calling plays.

Alot of people forget that he did have a WR named Andre Johnson. I am still out on how well Kyle will do. I think if he does struggle a little bit, Mike will step in and help him out.

Alot of people forget that he did have a WR named Andre Johnson. I am still out on how well Kyle will do. I think if he does struggle a little bit, Mike will step in and help him out.

I see your point and it is a valid one, however; I respectively disagree. I think that Kyle will do just fine as the play caller for us. I think he will struggle at times adjusting to this teams talents and strengths, but he will do just fine. However, if he does struggle I feel much better about Mike being able to help him out then some guy who was calling bingo games for two years (even though he did a heck of better job than Zorn)

Archived