Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

DeAngelo Hall Wall

I like it a lot but I'm not crazy about the moon in the middle, it would look better without it imo. Also, I think you should have the yellow glow around Hall changed to white, to keep the red-white theme consistent. I would also fade away the D.C. background by about 30-40% more. This will to give it a cleaner, less cluttered feel...otherwise great work.

Were you trying to incorporate some of the methods used in that one Mike Sims-Walker wall?

I like it a lot but I'm not crazy about the moon in the middle, it would look better without it imo. Also, I think you should have the yellow glow around Hall changed to white, to keep the red-white theme consistent. I would also fade away the D.C. background by about 30-40% more. This will to give it a cleaner, less cluttered feel...otherwise great work.

Were you trying to incorporate some of the methods used in that one Mike Sims-Walker wall?

Thanks for the comments. The moon didn't look that dark when I was doing it. I didn't realize how dark it was until I posted it on here. As for the DC background, it is already at 24% opacity. So I can't lower it by 30 - 40% more. :) As for the Mike Sims-Walker wall, no. I didn't use it as a reference at all.

Thanks for the comments. The moon didn't look that dark when I was doing it. I didn't realize how dark it was until I posted it on here. As for the DC background, it is already at 24% opacity. So I can't lower it by 30 - 40% more. :) As for the Mike Sims-Walker wall, no. I didn't use it as a reference at all.

Don't get me wrong... I like it... it's just not one of your best Left. I thought you might have utilized some of the Mike Sims Walker wall because that wall has some of those fading circles that you included (which adds a nice touch to the wall btw)

Good work though....I have to get my recent London Fletcher wall finished... I think you guys will like it. I haven't seen anything like it here on the forums before

Don't get me wrong... I like it... it's just not one of your best Left. I thought you might have utilized some of the Mike Sims Walker wall because that wall has some of those fading circles that you included (which adds a nice touch to the wall btw)

Good work though....I have to get my recent London Fletcher wall finished... I think you guys will like it. I haven't seen anything like it here on the forums before

I'm glad you like it. And thanks for the comments. I look forward to seeing your Fletcher wall. I am going to be working on some things over the next couple of weeks. I have some beast walls in mind, if they come out right that is.

Archived