Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Winter X Games

GoSkins561

I agree snowmobile wasn't that great this year. The no handed backflip was pretty cool. That dude took some serious whip lash, there is no doubt he is in pain today.

White is a beast and a legend in snowboarding and skateboarding. His acrobatics are not as appreciated in skateboarding, but to be so great at both is impressive.

By far one of the most dominate athletes of the 2000's. Could be an interesting debate if he wins gold again.

I agree snowmobile wasn't that great this year. The no handed backflip was pretty cool. That dude took some serious whip lash, there is no doubt he is in pain today.

White is a beast and a legend in snowboarding and skateboarding. His acrobatics are not as appreciated in skateboarding, but to be so great at both is impressive.

By far one of the most dominate athletes of the 2000's. Could be an interesting debate if he wins gold again.

Oh yeah, how about that double misty flip 1440? What's next and where does the progression of extreme sports end?

• 11 months later...

Shaun makes it look too easy, i think he is competing in slope style and big air this year.

These dudes on the snowmobiles have balls made of titanium.

---------- Post added January-27th-2011 at 11:37 PM ----------

Edit, went full retard for a moment. Just got back from the gym awhile ago, and I'm watching it now. Just saw Kokubo's 1st run.

---------- Post added January-27th-2011 at 09:57 PM ----------

Shaun White just gets massive air.

tonights the first night, you didnt miss a thing.

Archived