Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Need 3-4 Caps tickets for games in March

ceviker

What do you concider reasonable? I bought season tickets this year and since I can't go to the games I sell them on stubhub. I also spend a lot of time analyzing what the market is for Caps tickets in this town. If you're idea of reasonable is to sit in the lower bowl for less than 100.00 dollars that's probably not going to happen unless you wait till day of game and it's a weekday game. The more seats you need together the higher price you are going to pay. The closer it gets to gametime the better chance you have. For tonight's game for example on stubhub right now you can get lower bowl 12 rows up for 75.00 a piece. If you are cool with waiting until the last minute that is the way to go. This of course will only works for weekday games against lesser teams. The Penguins tickets won't ever be cheap.

Right now on Stubhub there are 4 available in section 111 four rows from the ice for 145.00 a piece for the Calgary game. That sounds like a great deal to me given what the market dictates at this point in time. I fully expect the games after the olympics to jump up in price as well. The buzz that will be created from the games could capture even more fans.

Odds are good for Caps v. Pens you are looking at least FV unless you know a STH that can hook you up. The first caps v. pens in feb next sunday will probably be cheaper because its super bowl sunday. Best of luck but I'd keep an eye out for craigslist etc. If you can be flexible look day of for some people unloading the tickets.

I might have to sell my caps v. pens but I only have 2 and am probably looking for at least FV.

I have 2 tickets that are 2nd row, center ice of the upper level. The couple next to me indicated they were interested in selling some of their tickets. FV of 4 would be $300 for the Calgary game. As for the Pens game, good luck. You're likely looking at $150 per ticket to sit in the last row.

Archived