Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Audio Link For Redskins Games

DIESEL TROLL

There were times last year when I didn't think I could put up with Sam, Sonny, and Frank (but mostly Sam and Sonny, and then, mostly Sonny). But I'll be darned if it didn't just reverse completely by the end of the season. With such comments as, "He caught it with his HANDS-- he caught it with his HANDS!" "Yes, Sonny, that's how it's generally done," the comedy hour just rolls and rolls. Plus, they actually do make great comments... I'm sure you all know this, I just had to share...

AND WHERE'S THE DARN AUDIOSTREAMING? We need to fire off some emails...

I don't know why the Skin's broadcast their games on the net like about 90% of the other NFL teams do.

It is fustrating when you are out of the local listening/viewing area. I considered buying a XM radio setup, but I don't travel as much as I used to.

My brother just moved to Indiana, and is getting nothing but Bear games. :stop:

Okay guys, JUST IN CASE the game can't be heard on WJFK, I have a lint that may be of some help here:

http://www.sportsbroadcastpages.com/

It has a bunch of radio stations, including 5 for Redskins games. I have yet to test it myself. as I have both DirecTV NFL Sunday Ticket, as well as can get the preseason games on the NBC station out of Richmond VA, so I really don't need this.

But I keep it handy just in case the DirecTV goes on the frize, and now that I do have DSL, at least if this does work. I can still here the games, so if anyone does try this link, let me know if indeed they do work.

I'm truly honored to be involved in the my own second go-round of what looks like a spectacular year of reminders that the Geographically Challenged thread will still be available. Last year was awesome -- every week, we had a slew of references and I just hope we can keep it up this year. Coming from Australia and Florida, I have many reasons to participate...

Have the years prior to the Coming of SOS been as eventful in the GC area?

Cheers -- to an exciting year of people recalling and then... misplacing... GC... :)

Archived