Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Earl Thomas, FS, Texas

penteboss

Bigger needs where this cat is going to be drafted. I LOVE Myron Rolle myself, 6'2" 218 from Fl.St. He didnt play this year while studying at Harvard (I believe) on a Rhodes scholarship. This means he is SMART and will be a student of the game. Be a coach on the field and get secondary set up. The year before he was a BEAST. Dare I say, best safty since our beloved Sean Taylor, has the same range and ball hawking skills along w/ the body to lay the wood.

I am really high on this guy, I have him 16 on my draftboard. The kid is a great coverage Safety and just one year older then me. He is maby a bit short but that only shows up on paper, not on the field.

Like I said before take the BPA unless you are already set at that position, trust your draftboard.

16 is way low, this is a weak secondary class which pushes him up a little. "The experts" say EASY top 10 maybe top 5.

While I agree that FS is a need it is much less of a need than the OL. Skins don't have enough draft picks to address just the OL needs. Skins may use one of their lower draft picks on a RB.

On the defensive side the Skins also need a true SLB and a DT. I'd like to see the Skins consider picking up a lesser talented CB and converting him to FS than using a high draft pick on FS.

Archived