Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

I don't think you can name a new coach this week.

Touch of Class 17

Wait, what did you do with the poster known as theLongshot?! Where is the irrepressible homerism and ability to deftly fend off any criticism of most aspects of the team?

Now you're a sullen critic?

That label has always been miscast on me. While I've been a positive force for the most part, I have been critical when it has been called for.

Right now, I see little positive in yet another two year tumble. Wash, rinse, repeat.

EDIT: Wow, that response is even more strange. So you think Snyder's issue is fantasy football? Not going after people who establish winning cultures for a team and have proven it before and have a good offensive mind to correct the offensive woes the team has suffered through?

We brought in Joe Gibbs to do that back in 2004. What were the results again? Granted, Gibbs biggest fault was that he was always going to be a short-timer and he built is team likewise, which is why we are where we are right now.

What I want is a guy who is planning on being here for the long-term and building a team that can be competitive for years. I am always going to question those who come back after being to the mountain if they have the will to do it again. At least Shanny didn't retire, but his recent track record in Denver doesn't leave me with much to hang on, particularly since they played in a much weaker division than the NFC East.

Archived