Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Only three of the pukes' wins are against winning teams...

tr1

We'll see what happens next week.

It might be better for the Cowboys to get embarrassed again so they can go into the playoffs as an underdog.

They go in hot and they'll choke.

choke? all the teams are evenly matched.

beating a good team 3 times in 1 season is extremely hard. i say eagles have it easier if the cowboys win.

The last 5 Superbowl winners average win total against winning teams is 4. Just like the Eagles this year and only one more than the Cowboys.

I guess you missed the thread I made.

Here is your problem, tr1. You can't throw stats against the wall and say "This is important" even when it isn't important. If the win total against teams with winning records was crucial for success in the postseason, prove your argument.

It took me 5 minutes but I completely disproved your thesis by means of the last 5 Superbowl winners.

You know WB...Continually showing tr1 up and making him look silly doesn't impress me anymore. You should really pick on someone your own size. It's just not funny...It's not fun. :silly:

a prediction is just that.

i predict the cowboys win the superbowl.

you can now bump this if they don't win it. you will have proven that my prediction was wrong.

Oh...I will...;)

Now, where are the other puke fans? I guess they don't believe in their team like you do...

packers and saints have had the easiest schedules.

any team from the nfc east never has an easy schedule. i would love to see the pack here.

You could have a point there. Some of the team who have had to play nine games against winning teams are Detroit, Cleveland, Kansas City, and NYG. How many of them look like great teams?

And it has came to this........TR1 has ran out of material...This is at least the 2nd time a thread like this has came up over the last few weeks......

TR1 now has to talk about the Boys not winning the superbowl......what happened to your statement that the Boys would only go 8-8 this season and finish last in the division.......And please dont waste you time with your normal reply of asking me to "please find that statement in a post" because I can.

So no matter how the Boys do over the next few weeks based on your past statements of the Boys doing poorly this year you would have to say the Boys have had a very good year much better then you ever expected and dont go trying to say anything different....you dug your own hole without any of our help and now you have to deal with it

And it has came to this........TR1 has ran out of material...This is at least the 2nd time a thread like this has came up over the last few weeks......

TR1 now has to talk about the Boys not winning the superbowl......what happened to your statement that the Boys would only go 8-8 this season and finish last in the division.......And please dont waste you time with your normal reply of asking me to "please find that statement in a post" because I can.

So no matter how the Boys do over the next few weeks based on your past statements of the Boys doing poorly this year you would have to say the Boys have had a very good year much better then you ever expected and dont go trying to say anything different....you dug your own hole without any of our help and now you have to deal with it

you're missing tr1's greatest strength. he doesn't deal with it.

Archived