Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Only three of the pukes' wins are against winning teams...

tr1

Once again, the puke hype-machine is in high gear. Of the four likely playoff teams they faced during the regular season, they beat Philly and NO...and lost to GB and SD.

Sun, Sept 13 @ Tampa Bay (3-12) W 34-21

Sun, Sept 20 NEW YORK GIANTS (8-7) L 33-31

Mon, Sept 28 CAROLINA (7-8) W 21-7

Sun, Oct 4 @ Denver (8-7) L 17-10

Sun, Oct 11 @ Kansas City (3-12) W 26-20

Sun, Oct 18 BYE

Sun, Oct 25 ATLANTA (8-7) W 37-21

Sun, Nov 1 SEATTLE (5-10) W 38-17

Sun, Nov 8 @ Philadelphia (11-4) W 20-16

Sun, Nov 15 @ Green Bay (10-5) L 17-7

Sun, Nov 22 WASHINGTON (4-11) W 7-6

Thurs, Nov 26 OAKLAND (5-10) W 24-7

Sun, Dec 6 @ New York Giants (8-7) L

Sun, Dec 13 SAN DIEGO (12-3) L

Sat, Dec 19 @ New Orleans (13-2) W

Sun, Dec 27 @ Washington (4-11) W

Sun, Jan 3 PHILADELPHIA

What you should do is look at other playoff teams and then see how many winning teams they have beat. Let's take a look at Green Bay, for example. You know, the team that you said is going to wreak havoc in the NFC during the playoffs.

They have beat 1 teams with a winning record (Dallas)

They have lost to 3 teams with a winning record (Minn x2, Cinn)

Wait, what point were you trying to make again?

Once again, the puke hype-machine is in high gear. Of the four likely playoff teams they faced during the regular season, they beat Philly and NO...and lost to GB and SD.

Sun, Sept 13 @ Tampa Bay (3-12) W 34-21

Sun, Sept 20 NEW YORK GIANTS (8-7) L 33-31

Mon, Sept 28 CAROLINA (7-8) W 21-7

Sun, Oct 4 @ Denver (8-7) L 17-10

Sun, Oct 11 @ Kansas City (3-12) W 26-20

Sun, Oct 18 BYE

Sun, Oct 25 ATLANTA (8-7) W 37-21

Sun, Nov 1 SEATTLE (5-10) W 38-17

Sun, Nov 8 @ Philadelphia (11-4) W 20-16

Sun, Nov 15 @ Green Bay (10-5) L 17-7

Sun, Nov 22 WASHINGTON (4-11) W 7-6

Thurs, Nov 26 OAKLAND (5-10) W 24-7

Sun, Dec 6 @ New York Giants (8-7) L

Sun, Dec 13 SAN DIEGO (12-3) L

Sat, Dec 19 @ New Orleans (13-2) W

Sun, Dec 27 @ Washington (4-11) W

Sun, Jan 3 PHILADELPHIA

sleep is your friend

Your next post will probably be one of the following two:

"Oh Westy, don't tell me you are falling for the Pukes hype machine?! Too funny! :laugh:"

You will say this even though we both know my post which pointed out the fallacy of your argument has nothing to do with my current opinion of the Dallas Cowboys.

"Oh Westy, are you back rooting for your team?! Too funny! :laugh:"

You will say this even though we both know my post which pointed out the fallacy of your argument has nothing to do with my fan allegiance towards the Philadelphia Eagles.

What you should do is look at other playoff teams and then see how many winning teams they have beat. Let's take a look at Green Bay, for example. You know, the team that you said is going to wreak havoc in the NFC during the playoffs.

They have beat 1 teams with a winning record (Dallas)

They have lost to 3 teams with a winning record (Minn x2, Cinn)

Wait, what point were you trying to make again?

:rotflmao:

See the Eagles thread...

Too funny.

Your next post will probably be one of the following two:

"Oh Westy, don't tell me you are falling for the Pukes hype machine?! Too funny! :laugh:"

You will say this even though we both know my post which pointed out the fallacy of your argument has nothing to do with my current opinion of the Dallas Cowboys.

"Oh Westy, are you back rooting for your team?! Too funny! :laugh:"

You will say this even though we both know my post which pointed out the fallacy of your argument has nothing to do with my fan allegiance towards the Philadelphia Eagles.

Dude, please try to stay on topic.

Do the Dallas Cowboys have a hand in how easy their schedule is? Why on earth won't you address the fact that the team you predicted to go to the SB from the NFC has only beaten one team with a winning record?

I like how you replied with "Too funny" before you had a chance to read my 2nd reply. Like clockwork.

You should take a few weeks off. You are so off your game that even resident Redskin fans pity you at this point.

Did I call it or what? Owned in the other thread so he had to start a couple of other threads to take the attention off. I predicted 24 hours and he got in well before the deadline.:hysterical:

Actually, I just checked the other thread and to my complete shock I find that his running buddy put him out of his misery and closed the thread.

is THAT what you THINK you do?

Dude, when you attack me, it's obvious you have nothing to add to the thread. I know this might be difficult, but just ignore the thread...and, put me on ignore.

I don't care to offend anyone.

Now, I'd have to say the pukes' schedule this year could lead one to believe that their trip to the playoffs might be a very short one. One of the pukes' wins was against the 8-7 Falcons. One was against the Saints, who already knew they were in the playoffs (and, the pukes almost gave that game away.) The other game was against Philly, a team who has only won 4 games against winning teams.

I'd say the pukes had a pretty easy time against bad teams, and struggled against good teams.

Considering that, it doesn't look good for a playoff run.

Then you have no need to even exist on this board!:doh:

You know, many puke fans have discounted the pukes' inability to get a yard on 4th and one three times in the game last Sunday night, but I'd point them to this thread and article from a few weeks ago:

http://www.extremeskins.com/showthread.php?t=311622

Galloway was pretty spot on, if you ask me.

Did I call it or what? Owned in the other thread so he had to start a couple of other threads to take the attention off. I predicted 24 hours and he got in well before the deadline.:hysterical:

Actually, I just checked the other thread and to my complete shock I find that his running buddy put him out of his misery and closed the thread.

I didn't see this post or your other before.

I guess you were wrong about my motive for posting threads.

Sorry.

;)

I didn't see this post or your other before.

I guess you were wrong about my motive for posting threads.

Sorry.

;)

Actually, I was exactly right. You got owned in the locked thread and within 24 hours here we are with some irrelavent negative threads about the Cowboys and Eagles.

Dude, when you attack me, it's obvious you have nothing to add to the thread. I know this might be difficult, but just ignore the thread...and, put me on ignore.

I don't care to offend anyone.

Now, I'd have to say the pukes' schedule this year could lead one to believe that their trip to the playoffs might be a very short one. One of the pukes' wins was against the 8-7 Falcons. One was against the Saints, who already knew they were in the playoffs (and, the pukes almost gave that game away.) The other game was against Philly, a team who has only won 4 games against winning teams.

I'd say the pukes had a pretty easy time against bad teams, and struggled against good teams.

Considering that, it doesn't look good for a playoff run.

so we beat the #1 seed in the NFC in THEIR house....we beat the hottest team in the NFC in THEIR house...but we are poised for a short run?

so we beat the #1 seed in the NFC in THEIR house....we beat the hottest team in the NFC in THEIR house...but we are poised for a short run?

Well, NO came out kind of flat, and you had 14 on them before they woke up. But, I'm pretty sure they were on a final drive for a winning TD when the game ended.

They came back in a game they had no business being in to almost beat the pukes.

BTW, NO looks kinda ordinary since game.

Actually, I was exactly right. You got owned in the locked thread and within 24 hours here we are with some irrelavent negative threads about the Cowboys and Eagles.

When you take some time off from patting yourself on the back, can you get back to discussing some football?

It's funny how strength of schedule has meaning at the beginning of seasons, but, as some feel here, hardly any at the end of a season.

Please explain.

The last 5 Superbowl winners average win total against winning teams is 4. Just like the Eagles this year and only one more than the Cowboys.

I guess you missed the thread I made.

Here is your problem, tr1. You can't throw stats against the wall and say "This is important" even when it isn't important. If the win total against teams with winning records was crucial for success in the postseason, prove your argument.

It took me 5 minutes but I completely disproved your thesis by means of the last 5 Superbowl winners.

Archived