Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Greetings, and Vinny snowmen!

SoulSkin

Hi everyone,

I've posted a few times, but never really introduced myself, so I thought I would do so. I've been reading these boards for years. I don't usually have much to add to the conversation before someone has already said the ame very brillliant thoughts I was about to say. In short, I don't post much, but I love ES, and I could not imagine a day without reading.

My story is, as it relates to fellow Skins fans, the same as most; mostly unintersting...lifelong Skins fan, first started following them at birth really, not even knowing it. My dad was a huge skins fan. My first toy that I remember was one of those blow-up, pop-up when you hit it punching bags. It was a football player, yellow and red colored, and I always knew it as Billy Kilmer. My best memory of my life is watching the Skins beat the Dolphins in the Super Bowl with my dad. Never missed a game...I missed one game on TV --Wash at Philly Spurrier era (which I listened to on several radio stations while driving home from Jersey) , and been to several games since Gibbs's first year.

Due to the large amount of snow we've seen, and the creative energy of the people I see post on these message boards, I thought I would share my idea for fun in the snow. Vinny Cerrato Snowmen!

I plan to build (and destroy) several... maybe try to figure out how to use that digital camera i got last year. Anyway, thought I'd post this in hopes that I could see some of the creativity of the ES'ers, and their snow creations. Snowmen are fun, and score big points with wives, girlfriends, and kids.

C'mon people...we don't get this much snow often. Let's see who comes up with the best Redskins-related snow creation. The Skins aren't playing anyway. Anyone with holsters should definitely go with the Vinny snowman Kidergarten Cop theme. Only one rule...No falling face forward, in a heap, to make Jason Campbell snowangels!

Is anyone with me?

Peace to all, and Happy Holidays!

:gaintsuck

Archived