Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

USA Today: Jerry Jones: December is not the Cowboys' problem

bubba9497

http://content.usatoday.com/communities/thehuddle/post/2009/12/jerry-jones-december-is-not-the-cowboys-problem/1

click link for entire article

Jerry Jones: December is not the Cowboys' problem

Cowboys owner Jerry Jones rejects the theory that his team is hexed in the month of December.

The Cowboys' 31-24 loss to the Giants on Sunday dropped them to 3-7 in December and January since Wade Phillips took over the team in 2007. But the Cowboys' late-season ineptitude extends back more than a dozen seasons. The team last won a playoff game in the 1996 season.

But Jones won't buy into criticism that his Cowboys fail in the clutch.

"I don't look at this in any way as an indictment of this team relative to some kind of December trend," Jones said, via ESPN. "I don't even look at that."

The Cowboys fell to 8-4 with the loss, into a tie with the Eagles for first place in the NFC East.

"It's going to put that much more onus on us to play better and win some games," Jones said. "This has nothing to do with trends, habits, as far as I'm concerned." -- Sean Leahy

Jerruh knows this is the last year his team is viable.

That o-line is old and crumbly...that 'trio' of a backfield is sucking, and Romordinary is good until he's needed in the clutch.

Oh, and no one has noticed this, but it's cold in December...perhaps the pukes should prepare for that.

:rotflmao:

Archived