Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

WTF? - Chinese Construction Company Nets $100M New York Subway System Deal

RedlightG20

Absolutely, it's about the bottom line and that line is to capitalize in anyway you can. Including buying political favor, exploiting other countries lax regulations etc...

But the fact is it isn't a "free market", it never can be, but it sucks when the people you elect create corporate friendly laws which ultimately screw the workers...:mad:

EDIT: I'm not anti regulation...somethings gotta keep those ****s in check...:doh:

It doesn't seem like there's a clear-cut answer to me. It's like whenever taxes are raised everyone always thinks that's a bad thing. Then they complain about the deficit. Well, you can't solve everything by just cutting spending so why are we shocked when taxes are raised?

I think the problem with the deficit is the result of to much spending, the government is way to involved, in way to many things. Of course, once you give something away it's difficult to take it back.

I think that government needs to be more focused as to what its roll is. Considering that most of what is given is a political favor to someone and your primary goal as a politician is to get reelected....well you know where that ends up.:D

It's hopeless. :silly:

How about those Chinese?? :D

Archived