Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Need a Sean Taylor Jersey

HRNY4ZRNY

Im looking for a Sean Taylor jersey, can be a replica. Want white and XL. Willing to pay 30 bucks.

Willing to trade White Cooley jersey for it. If anyone is interested in a authentic signed Landry jersey pm me.

I also am looking for a Redskins retro Jersey. I really dont know what players they have for tose jerseys but if anyone has any please send me a pm.

• 1 month later...

Does anyone know if the dark burgundy jersey with the arrows on the arms jersey... the throwback one...

Can you get that in a ST jersey? If not what players can you get? I saw a Moss one before but I already have a Moss jersey.

Also does anyone know where I can buy one of these.

I have a home and away jersey but I need a new style jersey. Thanks for the help.

Mark, you are the jersey guru around here any advice?

Does anyone know if the dark burgundy jersey with the arrows on the arms jersey... the throwback one...

Can you get that in a ST jersey? If not what players can you get? I saw a Moss one before but I already have a Moss jersey.

Also does anyone know where I can buy one of these.

I have a home and away jersey but I need a new style jersey. Thanks for the help.

Mark, you are the jersey guru around here any advice?

I have a burgundy 36 taylor official Reebok replica and a 70th Anniversary Authentic Taylor.

My 70th was a Smoot and I had a company in Chicago custom make and attach and Taylor nameplate as soon as Sean took the number over.

the sleeves on the Authentic are sweet.

Let me know if you're interested as I might be ready to part with these.

Archived