Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Now on NFLN - Eagles vs Skins (2003)

RedlightG20

On NFL Network, they're showing the greatest 4th quarters. Right now is the Redskins @ Eagles game from 2003. Spurrier and Ramsey take on the Eagles in their house.

Even though the Skins lost the game, they made a furious comeback in the 4th from 10 down. It's kinda nice to see an offense that wasn't afraid to take shots downfield, and frankly was way more exciting than what we're looking at this season.

If for nothing else but nostalgia, check it out!

I was talking to a friend about this coming game and I told him that no one will probably watch this game. He suggested the opposite, that the game will be watched by a lot of people just because of the coverage the redskins have had these couple of weeks.

The best part was Patrick Ramsey looked 10 times better then Jason Campbell, and was sacked twice as much as Campbell ever got. It made me sick to see Ramsey fire that ball down field and on target while Philly was throwing the house at him, and did it with half the talent we have at the receiver position now, and an O-line that got him sacked over 30 times that year. Ramsey didn't have a running game at all to help him out that day either, He had Betts as his RB. The man had a load on his shoulders and played as good as any QB could have under those circumstances

Jason Campbell has never had a game that good against a top quality defense, and especialy when not having a running game at all. I pray to God Zorn watched that game so he can strait up tell Jason Campbell he has no excuse what so ever why he can't put points on the dayum score board. No freaking excuse what so ever!

The best part was Patrick Ramsey looked 10 times better then Jason Campbell, and was sacked twice as much as Campbell ever got. It made me sick to see Ramsey fire that ball down field and on target while Philly was throwing the house at him, and did it with half the talent we have at the receiver position now, and an O-line that got him sacked over 30 times that year. Ramsey didn't have a running game at all to help him out that day either, He had Betts as his RB. The man had a load on his shoulders and played as good as any QB could have under those circumstances

Jason Campbell has never had a game that good against a top quality defense, and especialy when not having a running game at all. I pray to God Zorn watched that game so he can strait up tell Jason Campbell he has no excuse what so ever why he can't put points on the dayum score board. No freaking excuse what so ever!

@ Dallas last year: shaky protection, no running game (most of CP's yards came in the 2nd half). He torches them for nearly 200 yards & 2 TDs in the first half, which is what set up CP's big 2nd half. Since you bring up a loss by Ramsey, I can bring up losses by JC; look at games 9-11 of 2007; all 3 were against top 10 defenses, and he still played very well, and the only game of those 3 where he had a run game was vs Philly.

@ Dallas last year: shaky protection, no running game (most of CP's yards came in the 2nd half). He torches them for nearly 200 yards & 2 TDs in the first half, which is what set up CP's big 2nd half. Since you bring up a loss by Ramsey, I can bring up losses by JC; look at games 9-11 of 2007; all 3 were against top 10 defenses, and he still played very well, and the only game of those 3 where he had a run game was vs Philly.

So, they both sucked just as much and we still need a whole new OL and a franchise QB not currently on the roster. Awesome.

Archived