Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Differences between 2006 Season and 2009 Season

Will637

In 2006, we started 2-5 and everyone was pointing fingers at Mark Brunell and his incapability of throwing downfield.

So far in 2009, we've started 2-4, except virtually every team we've played have been winless when played. Also with a game against the 3-2 Eagles next Monday Night, the Redskins will go 2-5 in their first 7 games as well.

So I ask, what's difference between this season and 2006 season?

In 2006, we started 2-5 and everyone was pointing fingers at Mark Brunell and his incapability of throwing downfield.

So far in 2009, we've started 2-4, except virtually every team we've played have been winless when played. Also with a game against the 3-2 Eagles next Monday Night, the Redskins will go 2-5 in their first 7 games as well.

So I ask, what's difference between this season and 2006 season?

the biggest difference is that there was an unquestioned leadership in Gibbs who could keep the team together and keep the "outsiders" from getting into the locker room...

this team lost its head and hearts already to all the negativity surrounding the team and Zorn has no power or control within the organization to turn it around...

No way, there was a huge difference, the team at least competed. I think the majority of the games were lost by 3 points. that was also the year the redskins had a horrible pass defense. One thing that pissed me off about that season was Drew Brees being a Free agent and the skins didn't pick him up

Archived