Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

My Take. Please Read.

WarpathWest

Sorry that I've been away for a while. I have been watching.

But now I need to chime in.

Here are the real problems.

Jim Zorn has never been a head coach on a major level and now he was asked to be a head coach. Not only is he a head coach, but he is also the offensive play caller.

That is a lot to put on a plate for a guy with no experience in this position and then throw him into the fire. He needs to delegate.

Either hire an efficient assistant that can be his eyes and ears, or hire an efficient offensive play caller, or step down to an offensive coordinator position where he can focus on what he does best and let a fiery head coach take over. He is a great mind. He just has too much on his plate.

The defense was fantastic!

If we had the ability to score 24 points per game, we would be undefeated!

We haven't.

Jim Zorn has too much on his plate. And that's a helluvalot considering that he has no head coaching experience whatsoever. I will re-emphasize that he was an up and coming football mind.

Furthermore, the Snyderatto two-headed monster.

Vinny can no longer live off of the early 90's 49er myth any more than George Seifert can take credit for Bill Walsh's success. It's time to let him go. He is more concerned with his ego than he is the team. It is ignorant. We need a really really really good GM. Someone who looks for talent.

If I had been GM this year, I would have spent all of my money, free agency and draft picks on offensive and defensive lines. Nothing else. The talent is there. But the talent doesn't work without those lines.

What's wrong with the Redskins? Am I the only one who sees this?

Thanks for letting me share.

Archived