Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Box (Movie/Trailer/Website)

Not sure if anyone else is interested in seeing this movie, but after visiting the website for The Box I'm completely interested...very cool website so far, makes the movie look like it's gonna be some haunting/creepy/strange sci-fi psychological thriller (my favorite kind lol)...and the soundtrack on the website is incredible. The trailer is "eh", ok, I suppose...but the website really hooked me in.

(click on the numbers for the website)

box.png

Note: the website takes a moment or two to load once you select "Enter".

Anyone else interested in this movie?

I feel like I just watched the entire movie in the trailer...imo, that's not a good sign for an upcoming film. They felt they had to put that much in the trailer just to entice the audience.

I have the same favorite genres as you do Cali and it does look fairly interesting but I don't think I'll see it in theatres.

I feel like I just watched the entire movie in the trailer...imo, that's not a good sign for an upcoming film. They felt they had to put that much in the trailer just to entice the audience.

I have the same favorite genres as you do Cali and it does look fairly interesting but I don't think I'll see it in theatres.

What did you think of the website itself?...Or did you delve into it?

looks good!!!1...The Road is coming out around then too right....good times!!1

I'm hoping both "The Box" and "The Road" are really good :thumbsup:...I'm personally getting tired of movies based off of comic books or directed by Michael Bay lol.

The trailer for "The Box" wasn't all that convincing to me, but entering the website itself sold me completely on seeing the movie.

Archived