Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Anyone Else Notice Cooley Blog is Dormant?

Reaganaut

Maybe he's realised that its not always good to put yourself out there. Personally I think he should just post how he feels, yeah he should be concentrating on his job but imo he is allowed a life too, no matter how screwed up the 'Skins are!

That might make you and other disgruntled fans feel good, but it would be a lousy thing for him to do right now. I'd like to see just the opposite, which is what he seems to be doing... cut down on the twittering, blogging, ****ing and complaining, hunker down and play football. That's what a team leader would do.

A leader would NOT start attacking the front office 5 games into a season. It would serve no purpose, and in fact be counterproductive.

Good post Dan-

With all the players stating in the media that alot of the problems are how the players are performing on the field, IE- "Its not the coaches",

its good to see the players focusing on football, which we can only hope that translates into winning.

He said on DC101 that he doesn't feel it is appropriate to update the blog giving how the team is playing. He like to be silly on there and he can't be silly right now.

Man, Snyder has sucked the life out of everyone, from the Coach on down.

He said on DC101 that he doesn't feel it is appropriate to update the blog giving how the team is playing. He like to be silly on there and he can't be silly right now.

most sensible thing I've ever heard cooley say... I hate players that do some wacky celebration after scoring a meaningless TD despite losing by 30 and this would be similar, imo...

Archived