Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

My prediction

evmiii

I see two potential outcomes; both result in the end of the Jim Zorn era in D.C.

1. Redskins win this week and next and go into the bye week 4-2. Zorn keeps his job until the end of the season. I can't se more than 6 wins so he is fired after the season.

2. Redskins split or lose both of the next two games and Zorn is fired over the bye week.

I like what I see of Zorn, but he just seems to be a little over his head. Maybe if he'd give up play calling it would help, but that just is not going to happen.

Lots of talk about Shanahan, but don't lose sight of the Lewis - Holmgren connection. I just heard an interview with Mike Holmgrem and he sure seemed ready to come back. Just my thoughts.

I see two potential outcomes; both result in the end of the Jim Zorn era in D.C.

1. Redskins win this week and next and go into the bye week 4-2. Zorn keeps his job until the end of the season. I can't se more than 6 wins so he is fired after the season.

2. Redskins split or lose both of the next two games and Zorn is fired over the bye week.

I like what I see of Zorn, but he just seems to be a little over his head. Maybe if he'd give up play calling it would help, but that just is not going to happen.

Lots of talk about Shanahan, but don't lose sight of the Lewis - Holmgren connection. I just heard an interview with Mike Holmgrem and he sure seemed ready to come back. Just my thoughts.

Number 1, we play the Eagles before the bye, so its impossible to be 4-2 after the bye.

If we win our next 3 and go 5-2 into the bye, I think this team makes the playoffs. I think everyone is energized and we pull through. Problem is I doubt we will win our next 3. I hope like hell we do, but just not sure of it yet.

Archived