Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Season over how about JGR

Chief skin

I've been a Winston Cup racing fan since I was very small. Parents loved it, and although I lost my father early in life, my mother watches every race on T.V.... and has gone to a couple of races. <br /><br />Initially, I was a huge Buddy Baker fan. Then.. when he retired... I chose to root for JGR and Dale Jarrett. When Jarrett ran to Yates, which I've never forgiven him for, it was logical to root for Bobby Labonte. Ever since, it's the green machine all the way. Living in Atlanta, I go to the Atlanta races twice a year... and wouldn't you know... ole' Bobby Labonte dominates that oval.

Well, I grew up in a Petty household. The King, no matter what some grubby earnhardt fan says.<br /><br />Kyle was a major disappointment. I was hoping the racing talent skipped a generation and Adam would re-establish the petty name but alas.......<br /><br />I started rootin' for gordon his second season although if Gordon can't do it, Bobby and tony are next in line. Until they leave Gibb's team that is.<br /><br />It's a crime against nature to root for a Earnhardt or waltrip.

Archived