Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskins at Chantilly 10-30, 10-31, 11-1

Slingin33

www.csashows.com

I didn't see a thread already, so I thought I would start this one where we could put more Skins names as they get added. Seems like they are slower listing people this time around:

Charley Taylor

Sonny Jurgensen

Billy Kilmer

Charles Mann

Mark Rypien

Joe Theismann

Doug Williams

DeAngelo Hall

Chris Horton

Roy Jefferson

Just added:

Pat Fischer[/font]

Ron McDole[/font]

Mike Bragg[/font]

Sonny! I have something that he needs to auto for me! I've been waiting to get an auto from Sonny for years! I've never been to one of these, but I'm totally making the trip for this one.

So how does it work? You pay for having your item signed in advance or you just show up and pay to get in line for the guy?

Edit: Ouch..$80 for him to use a pen for 3 seconds..that hurts..nevermind..can't afford it. :(

Yup, that's what he gets for an autograph. Compared to a lot of hall of fame quarterbacks, he is cheap.

He's the most expensive football player there so far.., but yeah..I guess it's to weed out dealers or something. Seems kind of spendy for something that will go up on my wall at home and only me and my kids will really ever see.

Ignore me..I'm just disappointed after waiting so long. :) Ah well..back to the hunt.maybe I'll get lucky and meet him one day outside of a show environment.

Sonny! I have something that he needs to auto for me! I've been waiting to get an auto from Sonny for years! I've never been to one of these, but I'm totally making the trip for this one.

So how does it work? You pay for having your item signed in advance or you just show up and pay to get in line for the guy?

Edit: Ouch..$80 for him to use a pen for 3 seconds..that hurts..nevermind..can't afford it. :(

I don't think that it is three seconds. . . more like 4. JK you can ask them questions and what not. I did last year when I got him. Initially he seems pretty intimidating to talk to, but once you figure out something to ask him, he will chat with you for a couple of minutes and you can get your picture taken as well. Something you might not be able to do if you were at a training camp scenario.

Hey, can someone here help me out? I have a yellow helmet (it's a replica but looks great) with Kilmer's autograph on it. Pictured below, sorry, it's the only photo I have of it, top left on the shelf.

I know Charley Taylor and Roy Jefferson played the same time as Kilmer, but were they all on the team when that yellow helmet was being used? It'd be neat to get them on the same helmet.

Thanks.

DSCN1956.jpg

Hey, can someone here help me out? I have a yellow helmet (it's a replica but looks great) with Kilmer's autograph on it. Pictured below, sorry, it's the only photo I have of it, top left on the shelf.

I know Charley Taylor and Roy Jefferson played the same time as Kilmer, but were they all on the team when that yellow helmet was being used? It'd be neat to get them on the same helmet.

Thanks.

DSCN1956.jpg

They wore that helmet from 1971-1972

Both were on the team at that time.

Slingin why are you still haiting on Campbell. Did you see he is currently ranked in the top 10 QBs for the year. When is Horton going to be in Frederickburg. My son loves him. We would love to go get his autograph.

eehhhmm

:chair:

Yea, he is a future hall of famer:hysterical:

question for you guys...has Lavar Arrington ever done a signing? It appears to the untrained eye that he loves this area and the fans, but I have never heard about him being at any of these shows.

He used to do them and was VERY expensive. My guess is no one is willing to pay him what he thinks he is worth.

Archived