Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Stubhub Fan Codes Needed

iMeast

I strongly believe stubhub is doing away with discount codes - at least during the regular NFL season. I haven't seen one, and I've looked pretty hard.

As a result, I'm trying to stay away from stubhub.

I looked everywhere for one last night. I went ahead and bought the tickets anyway. I got a great deal on some tickets for the Redskins vs. Falcons Section 104 row 24 for $65.

HTTR

You're going to Atlanta? Cool.

Yeah I am opting for the Atlanta and Carolina game this year instead of traveling the 6 hours to FedEx. Although I won't turn down tix to an NFC (B)East game if they happen to fall into my hands at a reasonable price.

Hahahaa I hope that guy knows the tix are at Atlanta and not at Fed ex hhhahahahahahahahahhahaahaaa

Yeah I am just 3 hours out of Atlanta.

HTTR

Stubhub fees are pretty pricey. I just purchased tix for the Raiders Redskins game. Processing fees were $20 and s/h were another $20.

The fee is 10%.

Shipping is either $12.95 for 2nd day fedex or $16.95 for next day fedex.

I have said this many times, but I'll say it again:

Most of the tickets on stubhub are not from fans. They are from broker sites. They are broadcast to stubhub via the ticket network with the price manipulated. Add 10% service fee and add shipping.

You can avoid a good chunk of the service fees by buying from the broker directly.

Example:

http://www.stubhub.com/washington-redskins-tickets/?ticket_id=209870418

These tickets on stubhub are $174 each. Add the 10% stubhub fee. Add shipping.

Your price is $399.75.

But instead of buying on stubhub, first check some of the well-known brokers who, unlike stubhub, actually stock Redskins tix.

http://tickets.ascticket.com/LiveTicketDetail.asp?EventID=789219

As you can see, the tickets are not stubhub tickets afterall. The tickets are actually being sold by ascticket directly. Stubhub is selling them indirectly via the ticket network and charging you the middleman fee. These are not similar tickets, they are the same physical hard tickets. The bottom line price shipped from ASC is only $389.92. If you are local, you can pick up the tickets and pay cash with no fee and no shipping charge. The bottom line price is then $364.

Stagefront is the same. Their tickets are on the ticket network. They are therefore shown on Stubhub. Buy at stagefront instead. Pick up in person & pay cash = no fees.

Archived