Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Skins games in Kailua, Hawaii?

TheMalcolmConnection

I haven't found any set places that will have NFL Sunday ticket. We're staying with my wife's grandma in Kailua and would love to know where and when I will able to see the game? I love sports bars and restaurants, but I'm concerned it won't be open when Hawaii shows NFL games. I saw that the NFL is scheduled to come on at 8 AM!

I haven't found any set places that will have NFL Sunday ticket. We're staying with my wife's grandma in Kailua and would love to know where and when I will able to see the game? I love sports bars and restaurants, but I'm concerned it won't be open when Hawaii shows NFL games. I saw that the NFL is scheduled to come on at 8 AM!

I feel your pain. I lived in Kailua, Hawaii for the entire 1991/1992 season. Ask me how much THAT sucked! I did enjoy the Pro Bowl that year though :). There are likely some bars down at Waikiki that you can view the games, but again, it will be over breakfast! Hawaii is very much the resort town, so having a little breakfast party while watching the game shouldn't be that uncommon as there will be many vacationers there. Also, there are a few bars in Kaneohe since the USMC base is there. Good luck!

No need to go to Waikiki. The Shack in Kailua carries the games just as indicated above. If not there, the Shack in Hawaii Kai is a great place or the East Coast Grill near the University. One important note... the games start at 7:00a.m., not 8:00a.m. They'll start at 8.00a.m. after the time changes.

There is a place in Mililani Shopping Center, right next to Bank of Hawaii. It used to be called Chuck's Steakhouse....not sure the name of it now but they show the games.

This is the Mililani shack location i think. So OP, basically, just go to any 'The Shack' bar and you should be fine

Archived