Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Zorn Live on CSN

SIXX99

Agreed. The more I hear him speak, the more I wonder who the players take him seriously. He just seems so goofy and unthreatening. It's ok not to rule by fear, but you need respect, and I don't think he has that.

He had their respect when they were 6-2. Winning is the only way to gain respect. Goofiness is a non-indicator.

BLC, I've been thinking a lot about my criticism of Campbell over the last 24 hours. While I believe it is all valid, I think the larger problem may be our offensive scheme and the playcalling. None of it plays into Campbell's strengths. Campbell is very uncomfortable under center and is never allowed to get into a groove. He needs to operate out of the shotgun. In fact, we should be operating out of the shotgun the majority of the time, in my opinion. We can run the ball out of the shotgun as well. Our offensive scheme, to me at least, is a huge huge part of the problem. Now that teams have tape on Zorn, I have a feeling it will become an even bigger issue.

i agree, shotgun would be awesome. i hate when zorn doesnt run shotgun in 3rd and long.

it might have something to do with his pocket presence in the shotgun, maybe zorn doesnt think its adequate? who knows. i think its part of zorns scheme, which i dont agree with.

lol, this is pathetic. youre picking a meaningless game that we LOST?

why doesnt that surprise me.

Why doesn't it surprise me that when someone finds something that meets your criteria that you reject it out of hand? Campbell lead the team for the go-ahead score. Meaningless? Not to him or his teammates who wanted to finish the season with a winning record.

What the defense did afterwards is beside the point.

Archived