Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Submitting My Resume as Redskins Head Coach

poultry_geist66

My 10 year old nephew could have called a better game than that.

Let's see...running the same play 3 times in a row, and getting stuffed all three times. GENIUS!!! But, I'll let it slide...since we were kinda playing for the punt. But, you can't tell me that the only vanilla play this team runs is a HB Dive. There has to be more variety than that.

Continuing to throw WR screens when historically we average something like 1.2 yards on the play...and the long one against (I think) the Cards last year offset the fact that we probably have a NEGATIVE average on that play.

And how many HB Dives are we going to run to Portis on 3rd and 8 before Zornie realizes, THAT NOT WORKING????

We have the talent on this team to easily win yesterday's game, yet our coaching is High School JV at best.

Zorn REALLY disappointed me yesterday. He ALMOST made me miss Norv Turner.

And on another note...LaRon Landry is a BUST. He plays the UGLIEST game I've ever seen. It's Stanley Richard all over again. In fact...Richard might have been better. Kevin Boss made Landry his Bee-otch yesterday. Seriously...I'd rather see Reed Doughty and Chris Horton out there. Send Landry to the bench.

My 3 year old niece could have predicted that some fool would say that.

Extreme Skins...where you get the "Too Many Threads on One Topic" snobs.

Get over it!!!

I'm not going to stoop to your name calling level, I was simply pointing out the blatant rules violation. Sorry for trying to be helpful. It won't happen again!

Thread Reported, Have a Nice Day!

Archived