Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

23-17 Loss to good team, Not that bad really!!!

qcraftsman

NO.

You guys were talking all this crap about how you would destroy us and I tried to reason with your lunacy.

You said garbage like:

"ZOMG BOMBS OVER BAHGDAD ALL DAY ON THEIR 3RD STRING SECONDARY"

"HAYNESWORTH IS GONNA EAT ELI UP FOR LUNCH"

"ELI CANT WIN WITHOUT HIS SECURITY BLANKETS AMANI AND PLAX"

"GIANTS ARE NOT EVEN GONNA MAKE THE PLAYOFFS THIS YEAR"

"GIANTS ARE IN FOR A RUDE AWAKENING IF THEY THINK THIS IS THE SAME SKINS TEAM"

"BLAH BLAH BLAH I LIVE IN A FANTASY WORLD"

Now that you got your teeth kicked in you guys are trying to say that it's ok cause we lost to a good Giants team? A team you were destined to crush cause of your huge FA addition and our lack of a big name receivers?

Whatever, good luck with the Rams next week....they are more in your league.

while you did take your trolling to far with your later posts, you're right here.

anyone who expects the redskins to physically compete with the giants is mistaken. if we make any mistakes, ANY, its over.

but really, quit being a loser troll.

if you can't handle the trash talking and high expectations for the redskins on a redskins board, you are an idiot. stick to your own boards where skins bashing is welcome.

Its amazing. I guess all the 'we are sorry' posters thought we were either going to go 16-0, or (0-16 because 'I tell you people we are not good'.):doh: People get real. We lost a game. We got 15 more. It will be a long season. Hopefully it will get better. Now for the so called garbage points, get real. The G Aints did not want us to score. And who knows what could of happened if we got the onside kick. Even if they were in prevent D, The whole purpuse of the prevent is to Prevent A TD! So yes we lost. But the season is not over. Don't get me wrong. I hate a loss just as much as any1 else. However, in a tough division, I'll take a loss away in hostile territory better than all the sky is falling extremist. Oh, I 4got, this is EXTREMESKINS.:helmet:

Archived