Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Burgundy Burner’s ES/RR Nascar Challenge – Loudon

Burgundy Burner

However, JPM may get a penalty later today due to a very negative experience with the media last Thursday. Chances are it won't be a points fine, but we should find out later today.

I saw this and I'll be pissed if he gets points taken away. This had nothing to do with the race itself and he did his interviews until 5:00. From what he said, whenever to 5:00 was the allotted timeslot for interviews. I personnally wouldn't tune into my local news for a JPM interview, but I suppose him leaving does affect NASCAR's image. A verbal reprimand? Ok, but to fine someone points who is in the Chase is BS.

This is on Jayski today.

Montoya still not happy with Martin: From a NASCAR teleconference Tuesday:

Q: Can you talk ... more about the deal with Mark Martin and whether you had a chance to chat with him [after the New Hampshire race].

Montoya: "No, I haven't, first off, I haven't really talked to Mark at all. I think did he an awesome race and he did what he had to do to win the race. I wasn't the happiest guy. I did some interviews this morning and I said that. It's fun when you do it to someone else but it's not when they do it to you but it's part of it. For the Chase, you know, we have to bring our A Game, and we did. There's no holding back, nothing, we have to go. We have to try to go every week. Some weeks are going to be better than others but time to go."

What is he talking about and why was the Sacramento reporter upset about getting snubbed when all he was going to get was jibberish like this?

Archived