Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Madden: How to go online....

Uno Mas

you have to configure the ps3 to be online when you do that your ps3 has a log in name and password much like ES... In your ps3 main menu there is an option to log in online...i keep mine on all the time then when that is working go back to madden go back to the online and follow the directions to create an ea account this can also be kept on...once that is set up you do what i said in the first post

Crap. It says I must be signed in to Playstation Network account, which Im clueless about.

Also, says must be signed in to the EA servers. HUH?

Help please.

Did your sister create a PSN account?

You should just be able to press PS button on your controller (very middle, circular button) while in game to pull up the XMB (main menu), once that's up go right to the PSN menu (blue icon), and try to Sign In there...

Likely it will either let you sign in or tell you how to sign up. My account was set up over two years ago so I can't be much more specific than that.

Cool, thanks guys, I got it.

I wasnt even planning on playing online, just wanted to update the roster.

They dont have Marcus Mason on yet, bummer. He was gonna instantly take over for Betts, lol. They do have Marko Mitchell though.

Still have Cody Glenn, and he's horrible. Still have Fincher. Thought they'd have the rosters 100% by now. O well.

How is online play?

Cool, thanks guys, I got it.

I wasnt even planning on playing online, just wanted to update the roster.

They dont have Marcus Mason on yet, bummer. He was gonna instantly take over for Betts, lol. They do have Marko Mitchell though.

Still have Cody Glenn, and he's horrible. Still have Fincher. Thought they'd have the rosters 100% by now. O well.

How is online play?

Its great as long as you dont pummel someone until they quit in the 2nd quarter...that sux...i think if someone quits you should still get the win

Its great as long as you dont pummel someone until they quit in the 2nd quarter...that sux...i think if someone quits you should still get the win

Id probably be the one getting pummeled, dont have the time necessary to elevate my skills.

You shouldnt be allowed to quit, thats bunk. And if you do, it should alert your opponent if your a schmuck like that.

How is online play?

A new roster update is due any day now. Online play is fine but I'd avoid playing anyone who uses the Philadelphia Eagles or Miami Dolphins if you're just starting out. 90% of the time those guys use Mike Vick or Pat White, both of whom seem to play a bit above their actual skill level, and rely heavily on the Wildcat.

It's not necessarily cheap... but it is incredibly gimmicky and really isn't a lot of fun to defend.

A new roster update is due any day now. Online play is fine but I'd avoid playing anyone who uses the Philadelphia Eagles or Miami Dolphins if you're just starting out. 90% of the time those guys use Mike Vick or Pat White, both of whom seem to play a bit above their actual skill level, and rely heavily on the Wildcat.

It's not necessarily cheap... but it is incredibly gimmicky and really isn't a lot of fun to defend.

Good to know, thanx. I enjoy just playing franchise mode. I find it incredibly obnoxious when people go for it on 4th an 8 on their own 40. You dont get that when you play the computer.

Well, I just completed my first online game, and my opponent picked Philly.

Some of you will be happy to know that I actually won.

Some highlights:

After a scoreless first quarter, I executed a methodical drive eating up over four minutes of game clock finally scoring w/ CP on a 5 yard run up the gut.

With only 40 sum seconds left in the first half, they throw two passes to Desean Jackson, the last was a 54 yarder for the score (missed xtra point). I went cover three, should have played man. C-Los is a beast in man coverage.

Scoreless third quarter. Both had decent drives that ended in picks. Smoot having one of them.

Fourth quarter, forced to punt and Hunter Smith pins them deep on their own 9.

Feeling the pressure, I had a feeling my opponent was going to try to pass. Man coverage with safeties deep, McNabb has nowhere to go with the ball and Haynesworth drills him, creating a loose ball. C. Griff is convienently there to scoop up the live ball and return it for the score.

Next series, 4th and 1, Philly comes out in goalline. Not phased, I call for coverage (bend but dont break;)). Sure enough, playaction to Celek that C-Los easily bats out of the air.

Toss right to CP goes for 15 yards or so. Next play, I-formation, time winding down, playaction to M. Kelly in the endzone, TD!

Their next drive, eating up chunks driving close to the redzone. My packages werent working and I was getting no pressure, time to do something drastic, all or nothinhg. Dime package, all out blitz. McNabb panicks and throws one up in the endzone. Who's there other than my man Laron for the pick, returned 35ish yards! Sweet.

Thats when the Philly fan quit, lol. Im Pumped.

Can I sleep til Sunday!?

Edit: Other stats.

McIntosh 1 sack

Orakpo 1 sack

Haynesworth 1 sack

Akeem Jordan 2 sacks

Portis: 58 yards on 11 attempts, 1 td

Westbrook: -3 yards on 4 attempts

Betts: 7 yards on 1 attempt

Archived