Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Odor of Yoder

E-Dog Night

Tood Yoder is the type of guy who comes in to your favorite bar, kicks your ass at pool, and walks out with your girlfriend. And you still like him in spite of it.

Catching TD's, throwing blocks...whatever it takes. I see a 6-0 run on the back of Todd Yoder to make the playoffs.

You can't stop the Yoder.

I tell my friends who follow other teams about Yoder all the time. For me, the two-Todd touchdown connection really is a legend. I was worried after last week that Yoder had gotten his obligatory single TD for the year but I should never have doubted my hero. Let's go for a third!

Why is this man such a beast?

He could have had 2 tds had JC found him the second time wide open down the middle.

Yoder is without a doubt the most dominant player in the NFL today, or at the very least the most dominant blocking TE of any last place team in the entire NFC East.

Love the sig BTW. Fripp is a God.

As the seldom seen Todd Collins dinked and dunked his way down the field, the Redskins faced a crucial 3rd down against the Monsters of the Midway...it was still a really frickin crucial play in an unbelievably painful season.

As Collins primary receiver was covered, he found a streaking Todd Yoder - yes, streaking I dare say - open near the end zone.

You may have to rewrite your script, sir lol...It wasn't 3rd down, it's was first down. And it wasn't after Collins "dinked and dunked" his way down field, it was the play immediately after Shawn Springs intercepted the Bears and ran the ball alll the way back to Chicago's 21 yard line. (the "21" yard TD catch should play a role in your scenario, by the way :thumbsup: )...

You may have to rewrite your script, sir lol...It wasn't 3rd down, it's was first down. And it wasn't after Collins "dinked and dunked" his way down field, it was the play immediately after Shawn Springs intercepted the Bears and ran the ball alll the way back to Chicago's 21 yard line. (the "21" yard TD catch should play a role in your scenario, by the way :thumbsup: )...

Yeah, well, it's called dramatic license. An adaptation, if you'll allow. :writing:

So sue me.

Archived