Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskins Ride

redskins30ravens

I was there.

Had a great time.

I saw Cooley, Carter, Rogers, Cartwright, Randle El and some of the rookies and camp fodder there. I heard there were more players, but I didn't see them.

Hung out with pez, Huly, SkinsfaninTennessee , Halter91 (Can you believe he showed up? lol) and some others from Redskinsheads.com Chief Zee was also there.

Saw a lot of really nice cars and trucks from the players and normal people.

There was at least 100 cars there.

I took some pics that I will post later.

I didn't see Rogers or Cartwright, they must have been there early. But I saw Daniels, Marko Mithchell a few of the rookies like Antonio Dixon and Darrell Young as well as Randle El and Griffin. Gholston turned me down for an autograph, he ought to be glad anyone wants his autograph. Cheerleaders were there as well.

Several nice rides especially the big truck up by the stage but that Redskin Car from training camp wasn't there

I didn't see Rogers or Cartwright, they must have been there early. But I saw Daniels, Marko Mithchell a few of the rookies like Antonio Dixon and Darrell Young as well as Randle El and Griffin. Gholston turned me down for an autograph, he ought to be glad anyone wants his autograph. Cheerleaders were there as well.

Several nice rides especially the big truck up by the stage but that Redskin Car from training camp wasn't there

You are 36 bro. Let the kids get some autographs.

He didnt say he was knocking kids out the way dude. I believe its about the kids first too but if a grownup wants a memoir for him or his kids what does it matter. Its like a baseball game when you see some 300lb fat dude knock a 12 y/o kid over to get a foul ball. If dude was doing that then yea he's a punk but if he was waiting his turn to get an autograph I dont see nothing wrong with it.

I was there for about 2 1/2 hours. Got to see/meet Randle El, DeAngelo, Griffin, Cooley, Bridges, Malcolm Kelly, Daniels, Mike Williams and Carter. I think Cooley must have signed everybody's t shirt. Everywhere I looked there was someone with his signature on their shoulder or back. Of course I forget my camera.

You are 36 bro. Let the kids get some autographs.

I do let kids get autographs, in fact. What makes you think I don't:saber:. Nothing irritates me more than when people are shoving kids into other people.

The Gholston incident was actually as he was standing by a car with no one around him

I went and met a lot of the players. Hall was really cool. Got a picture with him. Philip Daniels and Cooley were both very nice also. Didnt see Larry "No S" Michael but I saw Matt Terl. I was hoping to see Landrys truck again but he just had a ferrari there I think it was. Smoot had a nice ride.

Archived