Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Wacky Ralph Exposed: "the sins of our past"

Originally posted by Om

Of course, there's still that unresolved business of the "prominent fellow on the Extreme Skins forum" whom f/k/a Ralph mentions – the one who knew his true identity all along. Frankly, I'm a bit surprised no one is sleuthing that angle.

I guess my job aint done yet. I feel like MacReady (kurt russell) in John Carpenters classic remake of The Thing.

"I know I'm human. And if you were all these things, then you'd just attack me right now, so some of you are still human. This thing doesn't want to show itself, it wants to hide inside an imitation. It'll fight if it has to, but it's vulnerable out in the open. If it takes us over,then it has no more enemies, nobody left to kill it. And then it's won."

macTNT.jpg"OK let's find out who's who!"

Originally posted by The Evil Genius

The real investigation should be about who here is posting under multiple usernames ;)

"PROBABILITY THAT ONE OR MORE

TEAM MEMBERS MAY BE INFECTED

WITH INTRUDER ORGANISM

-75%-

(Blair's Computer)

PROJECTION:

IF INTRUDER ORGANISM REACHES

CIVILIZED AREAS…

ENTIRE WORLD POPULATION INFECTED

27, 000 HOURS FROM FIRST CONTACT

(Blair's Computer)"

How many hours since first contact?

They are all around us watching, listening, waiting. Infecting our computers with their viruses, our women with their seed, and our minds with their demonic visions.

I see them everywhere now. They must be stopped. I have become MacGready the slayer of "Things''.

macshotgun.jpg

:silly:

Archived