Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Sig Competition #1 Closed

What do you think of the new site?  

63 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think of the new site?

• Amazing
    • Cool
    • Could be better
    • A letdown

This poll is closed to new votes

Thanks for all the votes, hopefully we can get more than two people in on this the next time. If you would like to submit a sig for future competitions feel free to PM Me or Left about posting your sig. Its all anonymous, we want to get more people into making redskin sigs around here so don't be shy to post.

I guess the winner is A

RiversOFphilip.jpg

Next Competition is this Friday

To Left Coast:

THREE cats and ONE dog

Thanks for the votes

A.

RiversOFphilip.jpg

B.

shawn-merriman2.png

I go with A.

Both look good, very similar. A) is cleaner, you can see the focal clearer and the GM's aren't over powering.

For me, in B) I feel that there is a little too much GM's possibly, and alittle over sharpened thus making the focal not as clear. There also is alitle too much negative space going on in the corners for both, but it might be that is what you both were goin for.

In the end, both are fantastic, good job you studs!

I go with A.

Both look good, very similar. A) is cleaner, you can see the focal clearer and the GM's aren't over powering.

For me, in B) I feel that there is a little too much GM's possibly, and alittle over sharpened thus making the focal not as clear. There also is alitle too much negative space going on in the corners for both, but it might be that is what you both were goin for.

In the end, both are fantastic, good job you studs!

Good analyzing of the sigs. You are getting good at seeing things in the art work. You are learning fast young one.

Good analyzing of the sigs. You are getting good at seeing things in the art work. You are learning fast young one.

It's one thing to be able to point out all the little stuff in someone else's work, but it's another thing to see those same little things and compensate for it. The former is the easy part, the latter is where the effort comes in. Thanks though, learning is a slow ass process

Hey SOUP, do we let people know who they voted for now?

I don't think so, I'd like to keep all competitions anonymous so others that would like to make sigs and compete don't feel any anxiety to post around here. I've noticed a lot of bullies that probably forced a lot of others to stop making redskins stuff, and I don't want to do that.

If anyone does want to post a sig in the next competition feel free to send a PM to me or left and we'll tell you all about it.

Oh and LeFt coast has (THREE) new sigs up compared (TO) only (ONE) new sig I've made.

Archived