Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Tiger still in slump

jbooma

Did anyone see the ESPN piece on Tiger where he suprised a few 4somes on public courses and had them "play for a buick"?

I'm not a Tiger fan, but that was a pretty cool piece. The person who hit the shot closest to the cup won a buick for real.

Originally posted by riggins44

I'm not a big Tiger fan either, but good move by Buick. Maybe I'll do something like that at next golf tourney I work with...except I'll offer date with Anna K.

Good at golf, Code? LOL

If you get Anna, I'll start practicing overtime...lol.

I played golf in highschool and legitimatly shot in the high 80's twice in tourneys, but since high school, I went to college and played baseball and didn't have time for golf. In the past 4 years, I have began to play again, but I'm a shadow of my formal self... if I had time to play every week, I think I would improve quickly.

You are right, that was a very good piece, and the best thing about it he enjoyed every minute of it. He was giving them pointers and everything. I bet Buick only wanted to give a way one or 2, those are $40k trucks, Tiger said F'it and probably paid for 2 himself. It was so neat watching the set up and talk about the plan, Tiger looked like a little kid out there.

I loved it when the guys said they were so scared to hit a ball bad in front of Tiger, talk about pressure.

I don't have anything against Tiger, I guess because he's so good, I root for someone else to win, but I agree jbooma, that clip was really cool. He did seem like he was having fun rather than ****in about someone taking his picture or a phone ringing. We usually don't get to see that side of Tiger.

Archived