Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Bill Brundige & Raleigh McKenzie

Slingin33

I just got this email:

LeaderInSports.com is happy to announce new sale* pricing on the autographed jerseys on our website. You will even find a couple of items priced below wholesale. Just visit the online store (www.LeaderInSports.net) and take a look around. We still offer flat rate shipping of $10 for all domestic orders without regards to volume. There is just no way of getting our high quality autographed jerseys at a lower price.

*Please note this sale will end without notice.

Schedule of Autograph Events at The Card Cellar in Fredericksburg, VA. Tickets for all listed events are only $15:

Reggie Harrison - 2 Time Super Bowl Champion with the Pittsburgh Steelers - 7-25-09 (3:00-4:00)

Bill Brundige - 70 Greatest Washington Redskins and 1st Autograph Appearance in 6 years - 8-8-09 (time TBA)

Raleigh McKenzie - 2 Time Super Bowl Champion & 70 Greatest Washington Redskins - 9-19-09 (time TBA)

I don't want to hijack the thread - but I do want to add that if you care at all about the jersey itself that's being autographed, you should spend some time comparing the jerseys available on that site with others. Those are some of the most horrible-looking jerseys I've ever seen.

You might consider finding a jersey from some other source and bringing it in.

I don't want to hijack the thread - but I do want to add that if you care at all about the jersey itself that's being autographed, you should spend some time comparing the jerseys available on that site with others. Those are some of the most horrible-looking jerseys I've ever seen.

You might consider finding a jersey from some other source and bringing it in.

See, I have to disagree. I have several of them and they they are a lot better than most of the autographed jerseys you find on EBay. You have to see and feel them in person to know what I am talking about. I have even heard some of the guys who are autographing the jerseys talking about how great they are.

Here is a thread from people who did a group order:

http://extremeskins.com/showthread.php?t=279006&highlight=baugh+jersey

See, I have to disagree. I have several of them and they they are a lot better than most of the autographed jerseys you find on EBay. You have to see and feel them in person to know what I am talking about. I have even heard some of the guys who are autographing the jerseys talking about how great they are.

Here is a thread from people who did a group order:

http://extremeskins.com/showthread.php?t=279006&highlight=baugh+jersey

Dude, no offense but that jersey is really bad.

I have a signed authentic baugh. That one screams bad immitation.

I don't have one of the baughs, and haven't seen one of those that they made, but I do have a Sonny and a Big Mike. They are both great.

I have been going to this store for years. Bart is the owner and is always great to deal with. I also know B Mitch bought a bunch of jerseys from them after he did an appearance at the Card Cellar. If a former player buys them, that says a lot.

I don't have one of the baughs, and haven't seen one of those that they made, but I do have a Sonny and a Big Mike. They are both great.

I have been going to this store for years. Bart is the owner and is always great to deal with. I also know B Mitch bought a bunch of jerseys from them after he did an appearance at the Card Cellar. If a former player buys them, that says a lot.

Not sure what B Mitch bought them for. They are cheap.

I frame jerseys for display. Not sure I would hang those.

I just got this email:

LeaderInSports.com is happy to announce new sale* pricing on the autographed jerseys on our website. You will even find a couple of items priced below wholesale. Schedule of Autograph Events at The Card Cellar in Fredericksburg, VA. Tickets for all listed events are only $15:

Bill Brundige - 70 Greatest Washington Redskins and 1st Autograph Appearance in 6 years - 8-8-09 (time TBA)

Raleigh McKenzie - 2 Time Super Bowl Champion & 70 Greatest Washington Redskins - 9-19-09 (time TBA)

Hmm...my Super Bowl VII pennant needs signin'. I already have McKenzie's.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I got this email while I was out of town. I left of the eggles thing:eaglesuck:

Don't forget, you can purchase your tickets and items for these events in our online store: www.LeaderInSports.net

On Saturday, August 8th 70 Greatest Washington Redskin Bill Brundige will be making his first autograph appearance in over 6 years @: The Card Cellar in Fredericksburg, VA. The signing will be 1:00-2:00 p.m. Autograph tickets are only $15 each. For more information, you can call 540-891-9549 Monday-Saturday from 10 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.

Many of our customers have been asking us to bring events to other areas. You ask, you got it:

Sunday, September 13th from 2-4 p.m. 9 Time Pro Bowler & 70 Greatest Washington Redskin Chris Hanburger will be signing autographs @ Hooters in Waldorf, MD. Autograph tickets are only $20. After the signing, you can hang around and watch the Washington Redskins play the New York Giants at 4:15 p.m.

On Saturday, September 19th we will be back @ The Card Cellar with 70 Greatest Washington Redskin Raleigh McKenzie from 2-3 p.m. Autograph tickets for this event are only $15.

Archived