Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Pregame TailGate Club Party Questons

MarkB452

I scored some passes for the Tailgate Club pregame party for the Rams and Bucs games.

The last time I went was in 2003 and it seemed like there was no way of knowing ahead of time who the alumni players were going to be. Is there anyway of finding out in advance? (would like to bring some cards or pics to have signed if I know who will be there).

Also, can you bring in your own mini-helmets, etc to the TGC party to have stuff signed or do they make you buy the stuff there? My nephews are going with me and they are into mini-helmets.

If anybody can get beat MTH with the correct answer, you win a KUODO point. :laugh:

BTW, I got the passes for $30 each from this guy. He still has some for several games at pretty decent prices (and free shipping):

http://shop.ebay.com/merchant/downtownticketsusa_W0QQ_nkwZredskinsQQQ5ftrkparmsZ65Q253A12Q257C66Q253A2Q257C39Q253A1Q257C72Q253A1240QQ_trksidZp3911Q2ec0Q2em14QQ_sopZ15QQ_scZ1

:)

This question has come up before. As far as I know and from what I've read on here in the past, there is no way to find out in advance who will be there. Moseley is there often. That's all I can offer on that.

Don't know anything about signing mini-helmets. My guess is, they'd sign it. Just guessing.

I don't think you can find out who's going to be there. But my experience has been they'll sign anything you bring and take pictures too.

A couple SB rings, Moseley and I don't remember who else. Nelms maybe, does he have a ring?

PC300012.jpg

• 2 months later...
:)

This question has come up before. As far as I know and from what I've read on here in the past, there is no way to find out in advance who will be there. Moseley is there often. That's all I can offer on that.

Don't know anything about signing mini-helmets. My guess is, they'd sign it. Just guessing.

Sent the Redskins an email today about who would be signing at the TGC for the Rams game. Ans: Ron McDole and Pat Fischer.....LOL I had both of them sign when they were in Fredericksburg last fall for a fundraiser for the Fredericksburg Food Bank. Oh well, I''ll bring some cards this time.

The players have always been more than willing to sign anything when I've been there. And you can usually take time to talk to them as there will be some times when the lines are really low.

I had them sign 2 footballs (one for me, one for an upcoming charity event) and several pics that I had brought with me. I went back in line each time, but the line was almost non-existant. I had no problem bringing my stuff into the tailgate in a clear plastic Redskins bag (IE the kind you get at the Redskins stores).

Also, I was very pleased with the tailgate club at the Rams game. They had Ribs, hot dogs, sausages, and BBQ in addition to the usual sides and sodas...and yes, the grills were going. We got 4 free bumper stickers when we came in. Not sure what the speciall opponent food item was, but my brother thought it was the ribs.

I also got some sigs from the cheerleader ambassadors. I was dying to ask them if they have diplomatic immunity, but I was not sure if they would get the joke or not...but maybe MTH knows....

Archived