Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Would like to trade Braves tickets for Skins tickets

Burl's Wife

Have two tickets (Section 112R, Row 24 for both games) for 6/3/2009 and 6/4/2009 Braves vs. Cubs in Atlanta. Face value for tickets is $125 per pair per game ($250 total). Would like to trade for a Redskins game in October or later, decent seats only please. Thanks!

Braves tickets...for Skins tickets....um yeah..good luck with that.

There are a lot of Redskins fans that are also Braves fans because of the Richmond Braves so it's not that much of a stretch.

Wish I could grab some Braves tickets and head to Atlanta, but I can't sorry OP. Then again, I wish I could get some Redskins tickets too. :)

There are a lot of Redskins fans that are also Braves fans because of the Richmond Braves so it's not that much of a stretch.

It's Football tickets...for a team that is always sold out...who's season ticket waiting list is over 2 decades long...for Braves tickets that could be had by walking up to the ticket window at the stadium.

I stand by my original statement...not trying to be a jerk..I'm just saying.

It's Football tickets...for a team that is always sold out...who's season ticket waiting list is over 2 decades long...for Braves tickets that could be had by walking up to the ticket window at the stadium.

And those football tickets can be found on Stubhub just as easily as the baseball tickets. Getting good seats to a game against the Cubs is just as difficult as getting decent seats to a Redskins game in October.

Whatever, I was trying to help justify the guy's offer which you seemed to try to be discrediting for whatever reason.

Well if it were tix to the Red Sox and Yanks in June then he'd probably have alot of takers. Those are gonna be some hard tix to get a hold of right there.

And those football tickets can be found on Stubhub just as easily as the baseball tickets. Getting good seats to a game against the Cubs is just as difficult as getting decent seats to a Redskins game in October.

Whatever, I was trying to help justify the guy's offer which you seemed to try to be discrediting for whatever reason.

I'm just saying man...to me...Tickets to the Braves (Who always seem to have attendance problems) aren't as valuable as Redskins tickets

I understand you are a Braves fan...but cmon now...this really is a pointless debate. Redskins tickets > Braves tickets....EASILY

As for the Yanks Redsox tickets..now THAT I could understand..those tickets are hard to come by.

I'm just saying man...to me...Tickets to the Braves (Who always seem to have attendance problems) aren't as valuable as Redskins tickets

I understand you are a Braves fan...but cmon now...this really is a pointless debate. Redskins tickets > Braves tickets....EASILY

As for the Yanks Redsox tickets..now THAT I could understand..those tickets are hard to come by.

This is going to be my last post in this thread because this isn't really that important.

You came riding in on a high horse and deemed this man's offer worthless for everyone to see when it was really none of your business to do so. People can decide for themselves whether they would like to be involved with this kind of deal, but you took it upon yourself to try to make this guy look like an idiot for even ATTEMPTING to make a deal.

My posts were meant to offset your comments, as I didn't feel it was necessary to belittle the man's offer in public and discourage any potential takers for this deal.

Sorry for taking over the thread, OP.

This is going to be my last post in this thread because this isn't really that important.

You came riding in on a high horse and deemed this man's offer worthless for everyone to see when it was really none of your business to do so. People can decide for themselves whether they would like to be involved with this kind of deal, but you took it upon yourself to try to make this guy look like an idiot for even ATTEMPTING to make a deal.

My posts were meant to offset your comments, as I didn't feel it was necessary to belittle the man's offer in public and discourage any potential takers for this deal.

Sorry for taking over the thread, OP.

lol taking over the thread? Because the flux of avid posters wanting this deal was just so abundant..how dare we step in there way.

I wasnt on any high horse..and you seem to be the only one defending this ridiculous request. I merely said good luck with that.and guess what..I bet he hasnt gotten that deal he was looking for...it was YOU that was riding the high horse..claiming my remark was so out of left field and unbelievable...

All Im saying is...Redskins tickets > Braves tickets....all you have done is try and dispute that...to NO avail, and of course..you are a Braves fan. Look this isn't personal bub...so quit taking it like that. You say people can decide for themselves whether or not they want this deal or not...well guess what...I can decide for myself whether or not I want to make a post saying it isnt a good deal...dun dun duuuun...and THAT is what you fail to realize...Oh wait...it's none of my business to do so...? So who made it YOUR business to dispute my claim?

High horse? Hardly...you..? Most likely.

Well of course we're gonna think Redskin tickets are more valuable then Braves tickets...its a Redskins message board! There could be some Braves who have never been to a game and would trade their Skins tickets to see them. Just because you wouldn't do it doesn't mean that no one would.

Jesus this really isnt that big of a deal..Im not here to debate which is more valuable..because I already know.

All i said was good luck with that...Like the gy above me said this is the OFFICIAL message board of the REDSKINS...So again...I repeat...

"GOOD LUCK WITH THAT"

But you guys want to act like I devalued the OP's reasons for being here...

I wonder how many Skins tickets he got for those Braves tickets...

Archived