Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Can someone make me a sig?

It's awesome. Thanks alot. :D

No problem Your probably the first and last person I will make a sig for. Its just too hard to make specific sig. I usually come up with the stuff for fu. I'lkl leave the sig making to LeFt Coast. But, I'm really glad you liked it.

No problem Your probably the first and last person I will make a sig for. Its just too hard to make specific sig. I usually come up with the stuff for fu. I'lkl leave the sig making to LeFt Coast. But' date=' I'm really glad you liked it.[/quote']

Don't let that be your last one. You got skills, make more but don't stop!!!

In this sig, the why you did the ghost image of portis around him, did you use the blur filter to get this effect? I'm telling you man, you have some skills for sure!!! Keep up the good work.

Its not finished though, but thanks. It a combination of two layers. Your correct about the blur. You have to raise it to 71 to get a long enough blur. Than you make another layer, paint the whole thing black. The professor said that using black and white colored layers can darken or lighten the art work.

In this case I use a black layer but I also used a brush and erased the parts where I wanted that effect you talking about. Then I used the blend option and I'm not sure which one though. I can't seem to memorized them all. But what happens is the black layer gives this light hue around objects and bursh gives it that pop. I don't know if you get what I'm saying becuase I'm new to this so I'm not sure.

Don't let that be your last one. You got skills, make more but don't stop!!!

Nay man, I've got a lot of PMs about making sigs and I'm make one more because I promised the guy but I'm done. Its easy to make your own art but when people get specific its kinda hard. Your better at that man, I've seen your stuff. Besides you know that portis sig I just showed you, It has 16 layers in it and its not finished. That ravens one I just made had 22 layers just to get the little dots in and make them glow just a bit.

I feel you on that one. It is time consuming but I haven't had anyone turn down a sig I have made. The only problems I have had so far is spelling someone's username wrong. You have some skills though, don't stop making the art though. What you should do is make some and then post them in the Custom Signatures and Wallpapers thread. That is where I started with mine. I would post a couple every so often and then I just started getting requests and requests. But I would like to see what else you can do.

If you don't want to post them there, atleast keep me in mind. PM a link so I can see your work or something. I am a fan!!!

One more question for you. How do you cut the players out of the pictures you use? Just wondering how you do it. I have asked several other people and they all do it differently. So I was just wanting to know how you do it.

It depends, if it is just for fun, I like most people will use the wand or the lasso tool. But if what it right you have to use the path tab and make a path with the pen tool. That really gets it tight. But if you have a detailed object like a mesh or net, then I use a layer to cut all the little holes out of the net with the wand and inverse that. Then you just delete the inverse on the layer and you have a render.

I feel you on that one. It is time consuming but I haven't had anyone turn down a sig I have made. The only problems I have had so far is spelling someone's username wrong. You have some skills though, don't stop making the art though. What you should do is make some and then post them in the Custom Signatures and Wallpapers thread. That is where I started with mine. I would post a couple every so often and then I just started getting requests and requests. But I would like to see what else you can do.

If you don't want to post them there, atleast keep me in mind. PM a link so I can see your work or something. I am a fan!!!

I like your walls though and the cudi sig was really nice man. But, I'll do that. Even though I don't like to post stuff up. I wanted to do the ravens sig because no one will see it because the guy is a ravens fan.

I kinda don't like see my sig everywhere you know. Because, I will always think that its not finished or it doesn't look right and I want to redo it. Have you had that, where you see your sig and then just say you could have done a better job.

Well yeah, I do that. But it is art, so is it ever really finished? I look at paintings in museums and think the same thing. If this artist saw his painting in here with all the lights shining on it would he/she see it and say "I missed a spot, or that doesn't look right."

That is one reason I love art, there is always room to improve and do better!!!

I like your walls though and the cudi sig was really nice man. But' date=' I'll do that. Even though I don't like to post stuff up. I wanted to do the ravens sig because no one will see it because [b']the guy is a ravens fan.[/b]

I kinda don't like see my sig everywhere you know. Because, I will always think that its not finished or it doesn't look right and I want to redo it. Have you had that, where you see your sig and then just say you could have done a better job.

"Girl."

Your sig is so good though, and it must have taken alot of time and effort. Don't you want it to be displayed just a little?

"Girl."

Your sig is so good though, and it must have taken alot of time and effort. Don't you want it to be displayed just a little?

I knew you were a girl, I wanted to man the sig up a bit but something told me to just keep it light. Thanks a lot, The sig doesn't take too long because I"m getting used to the process but your sig has some backgrounds I already had saved up. It's kinda funny about you being a girl though because I was worried it looked too girly.

I knew you were a girl' date=' I wanted to man the sig up a bit but something told me to just keep it light. Thanks a lot, The sig doesn't take too long because I"m getting used to the process but your sig has some backgrounds I already had saved up. It's kinda funny about you being a girl though because [b']I was worried it looked too girly.[/b]

Lol well no worries there.

LeFt' date=' nice lighten effect on orkapo. what did you do?[/quote']

That is a special fx that I had to pay extra for. It is a cool add on. I beleive it is called topaz adjust. It doesn't cost that much, but I recommend downloading the trial version and getting used to how to use it. It is very powerful and has many presets as well as making all the adjustments yourself. It can be very intemetating when you first use it, I thought it was. But I love using it. I don't ever use just the straight presets. I click on a preset and then go and adjust the settings. But deffenately download the trial version and mess around with it before buying it.

Hey LC, where can I get the software to make sigs and stuff like that????

Well just do a search for Photoshop. That is what I use, it is a very complex piece of software though. The first time I opened it I had no clue what I was doing. You may need to get some books or read up online on tutorials on making things like sigs and wallpapers. Other people on here us Gimp, which I have never used, but it seems to cost a lot less than Photoshop. These programs can get pricey!!! Are you a student? There are some sites where you can get the programs at a discount for being a student. I bought CS3 when I was in school last year and only paid $550 for the premium collection which included several different programs together. Here is a link to the site I got mine, http://www.academicsuperstore.com/products/Adobe/Creative+Suite+Design+Premium.

Hope this helps.

That is a special fx that I had to pay extra for. It is a cool add on. I beleive it is called topaz adjust. It doesn't cost that much, but I recommend downloading the trial version and getting used to how to use it. It is very powerful and has many presets as well as making all the adjustments yourself. It can be very intemetating when you first use it, I thought it was. But I love using it. I don't ever use just the straight presets. I click on a preset and then go and adjust the settings. But deffenately download the trial version and mess around with it before buying it.

What is it? An add-on like a brush that you can download into Photoshop.

Hey LC, where can I get the software to make sigs and stuff like that????

If you have the money I'd recomend the Adobe CS4 Master Collection. You can do just about anything you want with that. I have it and it can even put small videos into the sigs if you want. But it mostly for building Websites but its amazing.

Archived