Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Can someone make me a sig?

A filter. Just do a search for Topaz Adjust and you will find it. When you download it it will have directions on how to install it to photoshop. It is pretty badass!!!

Ok I'll try it

If you have the money I'd recomend the Adobe CS4 Master Collection. You can do just about anything you want with that. I have it and it can even put small videos into the sigs if you want. But it mostly for building Websites but its amazing.

I would recommend this also, but the cost is up there. But this has everything you could ever need. It has graphic design software, web design software and video design and editing software. This is the best package for sure.

Well just do a search for Photoshop. That is what I use, it is a very complex piece of software though. The first time I opened it I had no clue what I was doing. You may need to get some books or read up online on tutorials on making things like sigs and wallpapers. Other people on here us Gimp, which I have never used, but it seems to cost a lot less than Photoshop. These programs can get pricey!!! Are you a student? There are some sites where you can get the programs at a discount for being a student. I bought CS3 when I was in school last year and only paid $550 for the premium collection which included several different programs together. Here is a link to the site I got mine, http://www.academicsuperstore.com/products/Adobe/Creative+Suite+Design+Premium.

Hope this helps.

Not in college yet, I will be in the fall though, I will look into it, thank you for the advice, thank you soup too...

I was wondering if someone could make me a sig to. Whoever made the Ravens one did an awesome job. Let me know if anyone could do it. I would really appreciate it.

I would just want a Landry, Horton, Haynesworth, Orakpo and Fletcher any which way.

Maybe have text that says D, with the picket fence or text Bleedin Burgun D. I dont know but I would appreciate it thanks.

I'm sorry but I am out of the Sig making business. I can't do it anymore. You will have to get someone else to make you one. I am done for an undetermined amount of time. Certain things have come up that will not allow me to continue making any more art of any kind for this forum. I hope that you understand and respectfully not pry into this situation.

Thank you and good day!!!

I'm sorry but I am out of the Sig making business. I can't do it anymore. You will have to get someone else to make you one. I am done for an undetermined amount of time. Certain things have come up that will not allow me to continue making any more art of any kind for this forum. I hope that you understand and respectfully not pry into this situation.

Just wanted to say how much I have enjoyed your art and sigs. I liked your sigs when you first started out but, to me, they were kind of two dimensional. But the last few weeks I have watched you grow and get better and better. The layering, brushing, text and lightwork have all been super.

I've even been looking around at the schools here trying to find a photoshop class after watching you improve so much.

yo good job on all the sigs that youve done.

Sorry to hear that LC, wish ya luck in the future dude!!!!!!!!!!!

Just wanted to say how much I have enjoyed your art and sigs. I liked your sigs when you first started out but, to me, they were kind of two dimensional. But the last few weeks I have watched you grow and get better and better. The layering, brushing, text and lightwork have all been super.

I've even been looking around at the schools here trying to find a photoshop class after watching you improve so much.

I have a feeling LeFt will make a comeback one of these days. We'll miss you LeFt where ever you are....

You will still see me around this forum, here and there, but as far as art work goes it could be some time before you see anything from me on here again.

Thanks for all the kind words and I will be sure to let you all know, when the time comes, that my art work is back.

Thanks again!

Yeah thats cool thanks anyway

Archived