Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

CNN: Obama "Swagga" Segment

buenosdiaz

+1 Obama gets double the coverage and nearly 3x the positive coverage Bush received. Also, many things the media would have given bush hell about they give obama a pass on

Maybe because IMO Bush in the last years has sent this country on a downward spiral.

I made it 36 seconds... That was horrible...

It's **** like this that makes me think that some people still can't get past skin color...

You really think if Obama was white, yet the same personality and the same power towards the younger generation, he'd get the same treatment? NAH...

Plus Obama is half white so there shouldn't be any issue on either side of the race fence :silly:

I don't get what the point of this segment is. It's blatantly obvious that no one on the corner have swagga like Obama. I mean, just this week he sent his personal plane to New York and people all over the city were running out into the streets in a panic just to see it. That's swag.:notworthy

I don't get what the point of this segment is. It's blatantly obvious that no one on the corner have swagga like Obama. I mean, just this week he sent his personal plane to New York and people all over the city were running out into the streets in a panic just to see it. That's swag.:notworthy

Fo Sho! ;)

Archived